This manual is a compilation of helpful advice and details that will simultaneously help you obtain the finest KCD accomplishments.
Sections separate these suggestions. is not essential to carry out the directive (. However, before plunging in, I advise you to read the introduction.
Please provide any errors or helpful hints in the comments section.
Statistics and Other Important Information
- Guide created Nov 27, 2022.
About the run
- These tips were based upon an NG+ Stack where all 4 achievements were stacked within a single run (Hardcore Henry + ‘Tis But a Scratch+ Merciful + Virgin). Therefore, the tips will be focused on observing the criteria to get them ALL at once. However, many tips can still be used for regular gameplay.
- Most side-quests were ignored throughout the run, with a few exceptions. The goal was to speed up the main story.
- It took about 30 hours to complete the run. The mileage may vary.
About other guides
- There are some great guides out there. Although I tried not to copy any information directly, there may be overlaps. However, I highly recommend checking out the KCD Fandom Wiki. Any Steam guides I find useful will be listed below.
- All achievements referenced Kingdom Come Delivery 100% Achievement Reference Guide – [steamcommunity.com]
- Wingman + True friend guide: Kingdom Come Wingman + True friend guide – [steamcommunity.com]
About the Achievements
The main achievements are covered in the tips
- Hardcore Henry – Finish the game with hardcore mode
- ‘Tis but Scratch: Play the game in hardcore mode and select all negative perks
- Virgin: Do you want to lose your virginity because of the storyline?
- Merciful: Not harm anyone.
Hardcore Henry + ‘Tis But a Scratch
- Both achievements can be combined so that you can get them both in one go.
- Don’t go out with Theresa again (Courtship quest)
- Do not drink with the Godwin (the Uzhitz priest. In the quest “Mysterious Ways”, decline his request.
- Do not accept Lady Stephanie’s request for the “At Your Service. My Lady” quest (. You can also avoid the side quest).
- Never use the “To pay a wench and all that goes with it” option in the bathhouses.
- (: Kill all humans except Runt)
- Stealth knockouts/punch kickouts are usually a fine. Although I have never had kills counted due to it, some people report it.
- This achievement will be awarded to you if 0 humans/0 enermies/0 humans have been killed in the game. This can all be tracked at the player/statistics/combat section.
- Technically, you can achieve all quests without killing. You might need to be careful with dialog options to avoid combat (, e.g., Ulrich’s quest for all things Glisters).
You may also be able to achieve optional achievements during the run.
- I Can Quit at Any Time: Win the dice tournament in “Game of Throws.”
- True Friend: Make the right choices when you go on the “Honeyed words quest
- Wingman: Save Capon Time and Make Everything Right in the “Honeyed Words” quest
- David Horak: Collect 10.000 herbs
DLC Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
- You can ignore the tips and achievements if you don’t have the DLC.
- The Hans Capon DLC quests must be completed in this run due to a bug in the game’s end. If you don’t complete them, Hans’ dialog to end the game will not be available in the very last quest (Epilogue.)
- If Hans is in the game’s final quest, Hans will automatically go into the camp. The correct dialog will also be available.
I Can Quit Anytime
- Talk to Old Blaha if you are looking for the bandit camp close to Sasau. You can win the dice game against all four of your opponents by talking to him.
- You can easily achieve this if 6x Lucky Play dies are in your possession. (is recommended to be acquired in the Hardcore Run, however)
True Friend + Wingman
- These achievements can be obtained by selecting (and passing) with the right dialog options.
- For all details, check out this guide: Wingman+ True Friend Achievement Guide [steamcommunity.com]
- It might seem overwhelming to collect 10.000 herbs, but as you gain more skill as a “Herbalist”, your ability to pick more herbs at once.
- This achievement is suggested in the hardcore game because the herbalist skill can be very helpful in the beginning of the game. It will also help you to move up a bit in main level.
- Rovna fields and behind a river bank are good places to find a lot of herbs and miller Peshek.
General Tips for Hardcore Running
These tips will be useful for the majority of the game’s duration. Next sections will include specific tips for early/mid/late games.
- Side quests are best avoided unless they are necessary or helpful.
- It would be best if you considered building your charisma/speech through both perks or builds. This will save you a lot during the game. The social status is very useful during run (checks with crown icon)
- Charisma-related perks are better than combat if you are trying to achieve the “Merciful” achievement.
- Avoid doing things at night unless necessary.
- The “Nightmare”, negative perk reduces your stats to -2 within 2 hours of sleep. You can get your stats back by sleeping and waiting for 2 hours.
- Don’t run with your horse downhill. You can’t.
- Save as much as possible by sleeping or taking the “A Bath, Launder My Clothes, Heal My Wounds” option in bathhouses. Otherwise, (crashes/unexpected death and events such as unexpected damage etc. will make you crazy.
- When the “Haemophilia,” negative perk has been activated, bleeding will kill you. Always have bandages with you.
- Before trying any risky situations (lockpicking or pickpocketing)
- Marigold Decoctions should always be on hand to help you heal.
- Avoid climbing ladders/high spots (Brittle Bones – negative perk)
- Shrines and other map markers should be noted, especially when they are first reflected on the map (. This will indicate roughly where you are).
- Avoid taking shortcuts unless it is absolutely necessary (.) Stick to roads as much).
- Before going on a trip, check the map to ensure you are in the right place.
- Directions matter, even if they seem obvious. (Remembering to take a left in a bifurcation is a great way to save time.)
- Ledetchko can be a great city to explore. There are easy routes from Ledetchko to Sasau, Talmberg, or Rattay (. These routes are the ones you will use most often in the main quests).
- Rattay is a better way to get Neuhof.
- Talmberg is the best way to go to Uzhitzt, Merhojed Rosna, or Skalitz.
- I created a map with easy and useful routes. (Ledetchko-Rattay: red, Ledetchko-Sasau: blue, Ledetchko-Talmberg: yellow, Ledetchko-Merhojed: purple, Talmberg-Uzhitz: green, Talmberg-Rovna-Skalitz: black, Rattay-Neuhof: orange)
- KCD Routes – [ibb.co]
Tips for the early game
Early game tips
- Get the “Flower Power”, perk, and improve your herbalism by picking herbs. Keep 30 poppies (or similar herbs) in your inventory to gain +2 charisma.
- It’s also possible to start herbalism in the early stages of life, brewing potions and selling large quantities of herbs to make extra money.
- Talk to Theresa to get your dog (Mutt) early.
- Talk to everyone and bargain as much as you can to improve your Speech
- Learn how to pickpocket and lockpick early.
- Stealth should be used whenever possible, as it is helpful throughout the game.
- Rush some useful quests. The Hunt Begins (will give you the first horse). The Good Thief(will allow you to sell stolen items directly to Peshek). Mightier than The Sword(will teach you how to read)
- Go to the Rattay (alchemy bench) behind the apothecary and brew as many Marigold Decoctions & Saviour Schnapps as you feel are necessary.
- For nourishment, buy bread. It is affordable, can be bought in every town, and it will nourish you very well.
- Staying for several nights in a far-flung city (Sasau or Uzhitz will save you money.) These are good savings points
Mid game tips
- After completing the Neuhof investigation quest you can trade in Pebbles for Trojan (low cost/high cap).
- You can get a saddle with four sidebars to increase your capacity.
- Train with Bernard in Rattay till you have the master combos (. Then, you can riposte). This will be vital for the Runt battle in Pribyslavitz.
- Charisma builds are worth the money. Although it will not be the most powerful armor, it can build a decent defense and have great charisma.
- Invest in some stealth equipment (dark and silent) that will prove to be helpful in pickpocket/lockpicking/stealth situations:
- Quiet Dark Shoes (available in Rattay Cobbler)
- Black Pourpoint (can also be found in Rattay Tune)
- Dark Padded Coif (may be found in Rattay Tailor. It makes a lot of noise so use it with care
- Dark/grey pants. (e.g. (e.g.
Quiet Dark Shoes, (, can be found in Rattay Cobbler ()).
Black Pourpoint (can also be found in Rattay Tune)
Dark Padded Coif (may be found in Rattay Tailor.
Makes a lot of noise, so be careful
Dark/grey pants. (e.g. (e.g.
- You can remove all other equipment from the stealth mode by reducing the noise as much as possible.
- As soon as you have enough money, invest in fixing your gear. Start with small armor/small tailoring/small blacksmithing kits. Maintenance has many great benefits. You don’t need to grindstones as you can avoid fighting.
- You can build your reputation with NPCs by haggling and offering them a small discount for every transaction. It will help build your reputation in the long term.
- Playing dice can be a great way to make quick money if you’re short on cash. You can get 6x Lucky Dies to ensure you are always successful at playing dice.
- There are 8x lucky dying (. 2x of these can be stolen from people). With 5-6, you have great chances.
- 2 of the 6 treasure maps found by following instructions require high lockpicking skills. We will not be able to pickpocket those. (is easier and requires fewer skills. You can save+retry in case pickpocketing goes sour)
- The list of Luck Playing Dies
- Pickpocketed Nightingale- [fandom.com]
- Pickpocketing at the Talmberg Inn from the Townsman
- Location I – [fandom.com]
- Treasure map location XVI – [fandom.com]
- Treasure map VIII location – [fandom.com]
- Treasure map location XXIV – [fandom.com]
Nightingale – [fandom.com]
Pickpocketed by the Talmberg Inn’s Townsman
- Pickpocketed Nightingale- [fandom.com]
This is a suggested method to make more money and get better equipment
- Skalitz is the best place to rob people after NPC skirmishes.
- As you can see, the battles take place here. Avoid entering from a distance as the risk of death is high. You might also be able to reset to receive a better NPC group NNG (for better loot and).
- The battles are held every morning at 10 o’clock) between two groups or NPCs. There may be some possibilities depending on RNG.
- Cumans vs Bandits
- Guards vs. Bandits
- Guards vs. the Cumans
- Bandits vs Bandits
Cumans vs Bandits
Guards vs. Bandits
Guards vs. the Cumans
Bandits vs. Bandits
- One of the two groups will always win, but the bodies of the dead will remain untouched. All you have to do is wait for your enemies to go, then pick up any loot you can.
- Guards and bandits often have the best and most expensive equipment.
- Guards have a large caviat. Looting guards will be considered theft. Items can only be sold to Peshek after they lose the “stolen” mark (, unless you have Trustworthy Middleman perk e17Y.
- Bandits are, therefore, the best looting group. A Bandit against Bandit or Bandit against Guard is the best RNG you can use to make the most profit in one go.
- Bandits are the strongest. If you are caught, you will be killed unless you can flee.
- When looting, keep the equipment that has the best Charisma (e.g. Noble Cuirass) – Resell the rest.
- Your capacity (horse player +) player will be very restricted initially, so make sure to weigh and value what you loot.
- This is risky and takes time, but it’s well worth the effort to make money.
- To increase your reputation, haggle and return a few groschens when you sell loot to NPCs.
- NPCs (Blacksmiths) will not have much money at first to buy your equipment, but after a few cycles and a few days, their wealth will increase (. Apparently, they resell items you sell). Although it may take some time, eventually, they will have large amounts of money. You can also make more.
- You can increase your profits and travel speed by saving money early enough to trade the first horse.
Late game tips
Late game tips
- Trade in Trojan Warhorse Jenda (for Merhojed). If you are able to give a good speech and trade in, you can get it around 1.7k or more
- Although (horseshoes, saddlebags, and noble) heins are quite expensive, they can make your horse experience more enjoyable and will save you a lot time.
- Hans Capon DLC can only be purchased in late-game. It will save you the trouble of doing side quests. (Don’t tell him that the price is low, or he’ll double it).
- There are many battles during the late-game quests. Keep your maintenance items, such as Marigold Decoctions, Embrocation and Artemisia, with you.
- As the game’s end approaches, don’t forget to use the resources you have collected!
Quest Related Tips
Quest Related Tips
In the Cloister
- Below is the fastest method to complete the quest without killing Pious.
- The first day of the Cloister is completely free from chores. So, use it immediately!
- Tell Antonius about your intentions in the first conversation and accuse Antonius of being Pious. As you don’t want him to die, you can agree to help him.
- At around 21:00, when the monks are leaving, go to the kitchen and sign the order to fake blood at the table to the left of the entrance. You can then get the monastery keys in the last room, on one of the shelves.
- (option): Siskus stash 200 groschen, dagger, and) book
- Sleep until 3 AM, then get up and do the chores according your labor rotine.
- After the first mass (6 am) is over, run towards the kitchen to avoid being seen by the monks and grab the fake Blood. Talk to Pious immediately after and arrange the meeting after the night’s mass.
- Perform the chores correctly up to 18pm
- Follow Pious and complete the quest. Get the Strange Die from him to prove it to the bandits. Remember to mention that the body was in the Monastery.
Tell Antonius about your intentions in the first conversation and accuse Antonius of being Pious. As you don’t want him to die, you can agree to help him.
At around 21:00, when the monks leave, they go to the kitchen and sign the order to fake blood at the table to the left of the entrance. You can then get the monastery keys in the last room, on one of the shelves.
(option): Siskus stash 200 groschen, dagger, and) book
Sleep until 3 am, then get up and do the chores according to your labor routine.
After the first mass (6 am) is over, run towards the kitchen to avoid being seen by the monks and grab the fake Blood. Talk to Pious immediately and arrange the meeting after the night’s mass.
Perform the chores correctly up to 18pm
Follow Pious and complete the quest. Get the Strange Die from him to prove it to the bandits. Remember to mention that the body was in the Monastery.
An Oath Is an Oath
- It is one of the most difficult and merciful quests in hardcore + merciful.
- You can’t kill the enemies (. If your goal is to achieve the Merciful achievement, you can ignore this part).
- Keep your distance from Captain Bernard, as he can’t perish.
- A large quantity of healing potions (is recommended. Marigold decoctions).
- Although you can try to save the soldiers from dying too quickly, it is almost certain Captain Bernard will still be with us.
- Avoid going to the main court unless you have to (. However, it might be a good idea to go).
- There aren’t many great strategies for this task; truthfully… they all have cons. But let’s look at two of them.
- 1- Running around and punching your enemies. Captain Bernard can finish off the enemies by them not grabbing weapons after they have been knocked out.
- Stealth will work faster, although it might be difficult to defeat them in battle.
- This strategy is very risky because you are vulnerable to direct damage.
- 2- Doing little damage with a weapon but making sure not to kill them
- Kills don’t count if they aren’t finished. You can make them aggro onto yourself, allowing Captain Bernard to attack.
- This strategy is better if you use a shield to be less offensive against counterattacks.
- This strategy is risky because you can accidentally kill an opponent. Always check your Combat stats to ensure that you don’t kill anyone.
Although you don’t need to grind a lot, and spend lots of time on skills training, the hardcore run does require creativity. Hardcore mode, in my opinion, is a completely different experience and is very challenging.
To make it easy to reference, I will provide screenshots of my stats and skills and equips just before I finish the game.
Thank you for reaching the end of this page.
These are only tips that I created during my gameplay.
I love this game so much that I had to write it down. I hope it helps someone. This is not an official guide.
I hope I have again recognized the authors in the many guides online, such as the Fandom wiki.
I hope you have as much enjoyment playing this game.
Stats and Skills
This is all for Kingdom Come: Deliverance Full Statistics & Achievements hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Kingdom Come: Deliverance Posts List