- After exiting The Lobby/ " The Backrooms", go down into the hole and enter the parking garage
- Keep the red valve handles on the ground in the garage.
- Close gas pipes by using the handles
- Once all gas pipes have been shut, open the door previously blocked with green gas
- Four fuses are to be attached to the fusebox in the office rooms
To turn on the electricity, use the switch
Once electricity is turned on, computers monitors in offices rooms turn on
- The symbols on monitors correspond to letters
- The safe in Flipped Room holds the key to deciphering the symbols.
- The background colors reflect the order of letters
The order can be seen on the main computer monitor's notes.
- Click on the in-game keyboard button to enter the password
- The computer will unlock the blue door
- Before you enter the blue doors, visit the Party Room
- To access the safe at one end of the room, you will need a code
Follow the map's path and follow the code on the walls.
- Rotate the safe knob using the mouse. Change direction after each value
- To reset the knob, you can release your mouse.
- Get the Motion Tracker from your safe
The party room
- Press simultaneously on the button(,) on the wall
Enter the red rectangle at the floor
- Each round of any party game must be completed
Take a look at the cake on the table, and then grab the key.
- Turn off the electricity at the panel, and enter the blue doors
It is lethal to leave electricity on the blue door.
- There is a large pool of rare entity 5 – creatures
You can safely navigate the pool using the motion tracker in the Flipped Room.
- To escape, use the ladder to the other side
- Use the Red Access Card to enter the door.
Written by turohabaneero
This is all for Inside the Backrooms Office Rooms – Walkthrough hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
Recommended for You:
- Check All Inside the Backrooms Posts List
Leave a Reply