How to Use Widescreen on Wide Monitor in Star Trek: Infinite
So, you’re all geared up to play Star Trek: Infinite on your fancy widescreen monitor, huh? But wait, something looks off. Fear not! I’ve got the perfect guide to help you set things straight and get the most out of your widescreen experience.
First things first, let’s get the basics out of the way. If you’re having widescreen issues and the game isn’t looking as spiffy as you’d like, you’ll need to tinker a bit in the Paradox Launcher. Here’s what to do:
- Jump into the “Game Settings” section in the Paradox Launcher.
- Next, pick the Windowed display mode. Trust me on this.
- If you’re living the dream with multiple monitors, make sure to pick your widescreen monitor as the Display Monitor.
- Your Windowed Resolution should automatically snap to fit your monitor’s resolution.
What Happens After You Make These Changes?
Good question! Once you’ve got all these settings dialed in, your game will look like it’s in a window. But don’t be fooled! It’ll fill up your entire screen like magic. You might see some annoying black bars on the sides when the game is loading. But no worries—once the game is up and running, those bars will vanish, and you’ll be in widescreen heaven!
And oh, before you start panicking because the in-game settings say something like 1920×1080, just relax. The scaling will be spot-on for your widescreen display. So go ahead, let your inner Starfleet officer roam free in all its widescreen glory!
Now you’re all set to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where no player has gone before—in style!
That’s it for this guide How to Use Widescreen on Wide Monitor in Star Trek: Infinite.
- Check All Star Trek: Infinite Posts List