How to Solve the Kalevala Knights Workshop Combination in Alan Wake 2
Hey, fellow gamers! Ready for another dive into the chilling world of Alan Wake? In this sequel, our favorite troubled writer teams up with Saga Anderson. Together, they plunge into an adventure filled with eerie locations, tough enemies, and mind-bending puzzles. All set in a story so gripping, you’ll be at the edge of your seat!
Cracking the Code at the Kalevala Knights Workshop
Picture this: you stumble upon a door in the Kalevala Knights workshop, locked tight. But forget numbers; this bad boy uses cult symbols. Intrigued? You should be!
Your journey to unlocking this mystery begins at the computer. Snoop through the emails (we won’t tell!), and one will nudge you toward the giant smiley cup somewhere around the workshop. Trust me, it’s not as friendly as it sounds!
Finding the Key… Uh, Symbols!
Next stop, the giant smiley cup! Here’s where you find the first symbol. But don’t celebrate yet; we’ve got a bit more detective work to do. Ready for a scavenger hunt?
- Firstly, stand behind the not-so-cuddly cup, lining up the in-cup symbol with two others outside.
- Spot the first symbol? It’s chilling on a cardboard box up top.
- Catch the second one lazing on a wooden plank in the middle.
- Remember, the third’s playing hide-and-seek inside the cup!
Time for the grand finale! Input the symbols in this order, from top to bottom:
- The first looks like a diamond made from a friendly chat between two triangles.
- Next up, an hourglass that’s trying to do a side plank (leaning diagonally from top left to bottom right, phew!).
- And lastly, a straight-up vertical hourglass. No funny business here.
Hit the symbols right, and voilà, you’re in! Ready to dive deeper into Alan Wake’s twisted tale? Let’s go!
- Check All Alan Wake 2 Posts List