In this guide, I’ll list all achievements and make notes about them, however my own words and gameplay pictures are mostly for the difficult ones.
Welcome: Something you should know first
- Except for achievements like “Complete Elite Mode” or some scrolls and weapons that needs to play elite mode to unlock, normal difficulty is the most efficient mode to get achievements done. However, the number and HP of monsters depend on the difficulty and player count, so some achievements like “Crab Buffet” needs elite difficulty and four players to complete more easily.
- Delay of achievement accomplishment can be solved by completing a full run, exit to main menu or start a new game. It’s the game’s problem if monsters were killed but not unlocked.
- Full achievement is never a hard thing until 1.29.2021, when speedrun achievements were added.
- Higher level means easier full achievement unlock.
- In most cases, Monsters killed or elementally affected by teammates will be added to your achievement counter.
- Crossbow and bow are sniper rifle for this game. Well, especially for Lei Luo.
- “Blazing Hoop” scroll deals 200 fire damage every 10s, and “Final Judgment” scroll deals non-elemental damage to low HP enemies. Be aware when you need elemental kills.
Achievements: Game completion (18)
Enlightened Beast – Defeat Lu Wu for the first time (Longling Tomb initial boss)
Everlasting Martyr – Kill Golem for the first time (Longling Tomb random boss) *
Slayer of Ichthyosaur – Defeat Ichthyosaurus Offspring for the first time (Anxi Desert initial boss)
Raging Winds – Kill Wind God for the first time (Anxi Desert random boss) *
Death of Yoruhime-Maru – Kill Yoruhime-Maru for the first time (Twin Fjord initial boss)
Pacified Serpent – Defeat Abyssal Serpent for the first time (Twin Fjord random boss) *
* Defeat initial boss of each scene 5 times to unlock its random boss.
Conqueror – Complete Elite Mode for the first time.
Drown Into Nightmare – Complete Nightmare difficulty for the first time
Victory of Crown Prince – Win the game with Crown Prince
Victory of Ao Bai – Win the game with Ao Bai
Victory of Qing Yan – Win the game with Qing Yan
Victory of Lei Luo – Complete a run with Lei Luo
Victory of Tao – Win a game as Tao
Fresh Start – Complete one Daily Challenge
Master of Daily Challenge – Complete five different Daily Challenges
* Choose some easy challenges to complete.
Professional Athlete – Complete normal difficulty in 30 minutes
Sports Car – Complete elite difficulty in 30 minutes
Sky is the Limit – Complete nightmare difficulty in 30 minutes
* Find detailed speedrun infomation in the section “Speedrun”.
Achievements: Easy to unlock (38)
First Blood – Die for the first time
Death proof – Died 100 times
Combat Medic – Revive Teammates for 100 times
Die after Revival – Die within 10 seconds after Revival
All for Nothing – Die when the BOSS has 10% HP remaining
1 Life Clear – Complete any difficulty without spending any soul essence to revive
Easy Win – Revived after teammates complete the stages
Team Captain – Pass a stage with all teammates being knocked down
Hard fight – Win the game with all teammates being knocked down 10 times in a single run
Accidental Explosion – Killed by an Explosive Barrel
No Way to Escape – Killed by an Exploding Lantern Spirit
No Place to Hide – Hooked 5 times by White Shark in a battle
Eyes for Detail – Discover a Hidden Stage for the first time
Abstracted Driver – Killed twice by a trap in a single game
Wave-like Subtle Step – Open all chests in the trap level without taking damage
* Trap level is one of the hidden stage of Longling Tomb, where has two chambers of rolling stones. A chest is hidden in the end of the second chamber, and with some skills or Qing Yan’s leap, it’s easy to get there safely.
Top Athlete – Open all chests in the jumping level
* There are two jumping level in Anxi Desert and one in Twin Fjord, you need to find some unusual routes to reach the hidden chest. Remember to take the initial weapon “Foundry” to get a speed bonus.
Lava Hell – Die from Burning
Lethal Gas – Die from Decay
Thunder Outrage – Die from Shock
Chronic Disaster – Affected with Burning, Decay and Shock in a single game
Burning City – Defeat 1,000 Burning enemies
Poison Ivy – Defeat 1,000 Decaying enemies
Electromagnetic Effect – Defeat 1,000 Shocked enemies
Rookie – Equip 1 Occult Scroll
Junior – Equip 10 Occult Scrolls
Senior – Equip 15 Occult Scrolls
Shopaholic – Buy 100 items
A penny left – Unable to purchase any items at the Peddler in BOSS Stage
Blacksmith’s Apprentice – Upgrade Weapon once at the Craftsman
Just for Fun – Reforge Weapon once at the Craftsman
New Beginning – Equip both 1 and 2 weapons
Best Equipment – Have 5 Inscriptions on a Weapon
Lucky Draw – Obtain a weapon with two or more exclusive inscriptions
Rambo – Fire 100,000 ammo
Grenade Master – Defeat 1,000 enemies with Secondary Skill
Elementary Upgrade – Upgrade the first talent
Ultimate Grinder – Reach Level 100
Philanthropist – Share 100 items in total
Achievements: Not so easy (17)
Remember: they are easier to be done with a higher level!
Painful Death – Died with over 4,000 copper
Advanced Weapon – Carry a weapon which level is higher than 12
Generous Boss – Buy everything at the Peddler
* These achievements are easier when you get scrolls like “Devil’s Covenant” and “Hidden Treasure” that make more coins.
One more time – Spend over 2,000 copper to Reforge at the same Craftsman
* Reforge, not upgrade.
Money for Nothing – Purchase items from 3 Peddlers without spending copper in a single game
* You need a scroll called “On the house” and only buy one free item from 3 Peddlers.
Buzzer Beater – Kill Corrupt Monk before the Exploding Lantern Spirits are summoned
* To kill these backline enemies quickly, you need a sniper or powerful concentrated fire.
Powerful Fire – Defeat any boss within 10s
* Bosses have a lower HP when we play solo or duo in normal difficulty. Strong weapons are required, and appropriate ascensions and scrolls that significantly increase weapon damage are also essential. Here are some examples and thier key ascensions and scrolls.
Qing Yan with Wild Hunt
Ascensions: Fully Equipped, Within Range, Hail of bullets, Victory Rush
Scroll: Merciless Combo
Lei Luo with Concealed Ammo
Weapon: Concealed Ammo and Big Hippo, and both of them should have a Gemini Inscription of shared ammo capacity
Ascensions: Shadow Knight, Voltage Surge, Magical Supply
Scroll: Brutal Gloves, those increase weapon damage and crit hit chance anyways
* This may not work now since Lei Luo’s Fatal Current no longer guarantee a crit hit.
Demonlore with infinite magazine
Ascensions: just increase weapon and elemental damage
Weapon: hold the trigger of Demonlore and get 99 buff
Scroll: Advanced Depot, Long Shot, any elemental damage increasing scrolls
* How Demonlore works? Well, Demonlore has an increased damage (its maxium buff is 99) for each crit hit until reloaded, which means with infinite magazine (like Advanced Depot Scroll) it can continuously deal high damage.
Deft Move – Defeat any boss without taking any damage
Battlefield Radar – Kill Yoruhime-Maru without taking any damage from Elysian Artillery
* Practice makes perfect, get to predict boss’s attack and dash smartly by play a lot. Or you can just watch your teammates fight and stay hidden.
Expert – Equip 5 Legendary Occult Scrolls
Master – Equip 10 Legendary Occult Scrolls
* Easiest way: Final boss is defeated. Now, ask your teammates kindly to throw out all of their Legendary Occult Scrolls, and you pick those shiny things up.
Sharpshooter – Deal 100 consecutive Crit
* Do it with Talisman, or any weapon with a high crit hit buff.
Happy-Go-Lucky – Break 3,000 Jars
* Play Qing Yan, find jars, leap, which can recover armor too.
Art of Explosion – Kill 100 enemies by explosive barrels
* Easier to be done in Longling Tomb, where enemies are more gathered.
Hallucination Poison – Inflict Manipulation Effect on enemies 50 times in a single game (Fire + Lightning -> Burn + Shock = Manipulation)
Mad Bomber – Inflict Explosion Effect on enemies 50 times in a single game (Fire + Corrosive -> Burn + Decay = Explosion)
Gas Attack – Inflict Miasma Effect on enemies 50 times in a single game (Corrosive + Lightning -> Decay + Shock = Miasma)
* Refer to:
Achievements: Full collection (4)
Erudition – Encounter all elite monsters
* Elite monsters are more likely to show up in elite and nightmare difficulty.
Painting Master – Unlock all monsters in the logbook
* Encountered all elite monsters, met Dragon Qian (shows up with low probability in hidden stages of Twin Fjord) and Desert Boar (shows up in Anxi Desert with low probability, somtimes also shows up in the battle with Ichthyosaurus Offspring), defeated all bosses, that’s done.
Arms Dealer – Unlock all weapons
* Here are some weapons that’s notable:
These weapon needs to defeat a number of sniper enemies with crit hit to unlock. Better to use Talisman or snipers.
- Double Caliber: Kill Catfish Man 100 times with a crit. (Appear in Twin Fjord)
- Goshawk: Kill Bandit Tactician 40 times with a crit. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
- Golden Bow: Kill Bandit Retainer 40 times with a crit. (Mostly appear in Anxi Desert Level 3, some show up in hidden stage too)
These weapon needs to defeat a number of enemies with required elemental damage to unlock. Use Talisman since it can switch damage type.
- Demonlore: Kill Arrogant Lobster 60 times with Fire DMG. (Mostly appear in Twin Fjord Level 3, some show up in hidden stages too)
- Pupil: Kill Catfish Gunner 20 times with Lightning DMG. (Appear in Twin Fjord Level 1&2)
- Porcupine: Kill Rogue Villain 40 times with Corrosion DMG. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
- Fire Dragon: Kill Fire Lizard 40 times with Fire DMG. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
There are lots of weapons that need to defeat elite monsters to unlock, too many to list and update. However I have a list of these elite monsters:
1 Longling Tomb 2 Anxi Desert 3 Twin Fjord Elite Beetle
Elite Catfish Warrior
Elite Corrupt Monk
It’s obvious that the game developers want us to play more, since lot of elite monsters are in scene 3, Twin Fjord. Remember, we can encounter more elite monsters in elite and nightmare difficulties.
Occultism Leader – Unlock all Occult Scrolls
* Here are some scrolls that’s notable:
- Deadly Counter: Kill Spearsman 50 times with a crit. (Appear in Longling Tomb)
- Skill Booster: Kill Desert Worm 30 times with a crit. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
- Penetration Bullet: Kill Bandit Tactician 20 times with a crit. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
- Devil’s Covenant: Kill Desert Boar 50 times. (Appear in Anxi Desert with low probability, somtimes also show up in the battle with Ichthyosaurus Offspring)
- Mysterious Chest: Kill Dragon Qian 1 time. (Shows up with low probability in hidden stages of Twin Fjord)
… and a lot of scrolls that need to defeat elite monsters to unlock. See previous achievement description.
Elite or Higher Difficulty
- Flesh and Bones: Kill Spearman 30 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Longling Tomb)
- Paranormality: Kill Shielded Crossbowman 30 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Longling Tomb)
- Sanguine Relic: Kill Longbowman 50 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Longling Tomb)
- Gold Medal: Kill Heavy Crossbowman 50 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Longling Tomb)
- Explosive Bullets: Kill Dark-faced Bandit 20 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
- Deadly Curse: Kill Bandit Hermit 50 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Anxi Desert)
- Ostrich Rider: Kill Catfish Warrior 50 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Twin Fjord)
- Windrider: Kill Arrogant Lobster 30 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Mostly appear in Twin Fjord Level 3)
- Backup Shield: Kill Kappa 20 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Twin Fjord)
- Safty Measures: Kill White Shark 20 times on elite or higher difficulity. (Appear in Twin Fjord)
- Reinforced Eggshell: Kill Lu Wu 1 time on elite or higher difficulity.
- Advanced Depot: Kill Lu Wu 2 times on elite or higher difficulity.
- Phantom Skin: Kill Lu Wu 3 times on elite or higher difficulity.
- Coin shot: Kill Ichthyosaurus Offspring 1 time on elite or higher difficulity.
- Lightless Shield: Kill Ichthyosaurus Offspring 2 times on elite or higher difficulity.
- Merciless Strike: Kill Ichthyosaurus Offspring 3 times on elite or higher difficulity.
- Shrine of Recovery: Kill Yoruhime-Maru 1 time on elite or higher difficulity.
- Heavy Shield: Kill Yoruhime-Maru 2 times on elite or higher difficulity.
- Airbag: Kill Yoruhime-Maru 3 times on elite or higher difficulity.
Elite or Higher Difficulty + Elemental Effect
Instead of being killed with elemental damage, these monsters should be killedunder elemental effect. Use Talisman whenever you need to switch damage type.
- Blazing Hoop: Kill Corrupt Monk afflicted with Burning 30 times on elite or higher difficulty.
- Realm of Corrosion: Kill Octopus afflicted with Decay 30 times on elite or higher difficulty.
- Magnetic Coil: Kill Catfish Man afflicted with Shock 30 times on elite or higher difficulty.
Achievements: Hard or Time-taking (11)
Try different play style: solo or team up, normal or elite or nightmare, Qingyan or Lei Luo or …, your choice depends on the achievement itself.
Crab Buffet – Kill 30 Fiddler Crabs with Fire DMG in a battle
* Can’t find enough Fiddler Crabs even if you prepared fire-damage weapon? Try to have a 4-player team and play nightmare difficulty. There should be more than 30 Fiddler Crabs show up in Twin Fjord Level 3, and don’t forget to explore the hidden stages. With luck, You can meet a challenge that makes Fiddler Crabs more, just fire fire on them!
Worm Hunter – Kill 50 Desert Worms without taking any damage
* Stay hidden! Don’t take any damage, that’s the hard part. Sniper. Talisman. Headshot kill*50.
Eyes on Weakness – Kill 50 Rogue Arsonists by breaking their oil barrels on the back
* Hit their back like this, better to have some teammates to attract their attention.
Tactical Sniper – From distance of 30 meters, kill 1,000 enemies
* Sniper. Talisman. Headshot kill*1000. Just very time-consuming.
Energy Orb Master – Use Energy Orb to lock enemies for over 1,000 seconds
* You may extend Crown Prince’s Energy Orb freeze time by ascension “Enhancement Lasts”.
Dual-Wield Elite – Dual-Wield for over 60 seconds in one time
* You may extend Ao Bai’s Dual-wielding duration by ascension “Battle-Tested”, and when you reach its maximum level, you can dual-wield all time long with enough ammo consumed.
Savage Butcher – From distance of 4 meters, kill 1,000 enemies
* Sword. Shotgun. Close combat*1000. Just very time-consuming.
Air Strike – Kill 5 or more enemies in a single Leap for 50 times
* Find a group of low-HP monsters, leap. Ichthyosaurus Offspring’s venoms are also regarded as enemies, which you can easily leap to them. You may expand Qing Yan’s leap AoE by ascension “Gigantic Explosion”.
Son of Thunder – Use Fatal Current for more than 1000 seconds
* You may extend Lei Luo’s Fatal Current duration by ascension “Magical Supply”, with high damage and precise shot, it can last long. You may also just release the skill without firing to add time to the achievement.
Sword Storm – Summon more than 10,000 flying swords with Tao
* You may multiply Tao’s flying swords by ascension “Sword Shadow” and “Luminous Heart”. You may also just release the skill to add swords count to the achievement.
Legendary Shot – Single attack deals more than 300,000 DMG
* That means: not a hit’s total damage, but one single number, which should be more than 300000. Here are some ways to reach such a high number.
Crown Prince with Piercing Flame
With his ascensions like “Pyrodominance”, “Elemental Rage”, “Energy Echo” and “Energy Blade”, Crown Prince can deal high damage to an elementally effected and freezed enemy with Piercing Flame.
Lei Luo with Sniper
With his sniper damage increasing ascensions and damage increasing scrolls, you can:
As for me, I use Bloody Drill when playing Lei Luo. Lucky shot plays an important role, too.
Lei Luo with Concealed Ammo
See previous section “Powerful Fire” to know how it works. This may not work now since Lei Luo’s Fatal Current no longer guarantee a crit hit.
Speedrun: Some ideas
In a nutshell, to rush to the boss, good ascensions, powerful weapons, appropriate scrolls are all essential to firepower and survival capability. If confident and skilled enough, solo speedrun is never a hard thing since enemies are weaker and less. But with teammates, cooperation is the hard part, and time can be easily consumed by exchanging items and waiting somebody behind. Make sure everyone in your team is skilled and aware of the speedrun goal.
* My own solo nightmare speedrun:
- Explore easy hidden stages (like rolling stones, elite monsters, challenges) in Longling Tomb to get some scrolls, and skip hidden stages in Anxi Desert and Twin Fjord.
- Don’t waste time in the end of a level (wait someone behind, exchange items, choosing ascensions, etc.).
- Clear enemies faster and more thoroughly, to avoid searching for them.
- After Longling Tomb scene, if ascensions, weapons and scrolls are not what you wanted, or boss is hard to fight, quit or give up the speedrun goal.
Here’s a time reference table. The time point is the boss level entrance time (approximately).
|Mode\Scene||1 Longling Tomb||2 Anxi Desert||3 Twin Fjord|
|Normal||10 mins||18 mins||28 mins|
|Elite||10 mins||15 mins||27 mins|
|Nightmare||9 mins||15 mins||27 mins|
If you want to significantly increase your firepower in Longling Tomb by clearing every hidden stage, here’s another time reference:
|Scene||1 Longling Tomb||2 Anxi Desert||3 Twin Fjord|
|Time||13 mins||18 mins||28 mins|
* Time will pause when game is loading and boss is defeated (during which team can exchange items and discuss strategies). Esc menu, Peddler and Craftsman menus also pause time in solo mode.
Normal difficulty can be finished wtihin 15 minutes, simply by skipping hidden stages and having an overwhelming loadout.
Elite and Higher Difficulties
In harder mode, monsters become powerful by not only HP and attacks, but also special features like “immortal” or “defensive”, and these special enemies should be firstly take care of. Some elite monsters also show up out of nowhere, so be prepared for everything.
For an efficient team of 4 super skilled and lucky players, they may complete their nightmare speedrun with little effort.
But I’m an ordinary player, and I tried hard to have this speedrun achievement done. After many attempts to figure out a stable and practicable speedrun method, I found Demonlore with Advanced Depot is the best solution, which I have mentioned before in “Powerful Fire”.
Ascensions: just increase weapon and elemental damage
Scroll: Advanced Depot, Long Shot, any weapon and element damage increasing scrolls, any ammo recovery scrolls
* How Demonlore works? Well, Demonlore has an increased damage (its maxium buff is 99) for each crit hit until reloaded, which means with infinite magazine (like Advanced Depot scroll) it can continuously deal high damage.
In this method, you may spend 13 minutes in Longling Tomb to search for Demonlore and Advanced Depot scroll, and you’ll find it easy to fight later if you succeed in finding both of them. With 99 buffs and things I listed above, your Demonlore will be able to wipe out everything you pointed to just in seconds.
Now, you are lucky enough to have both Demonlore and Advanced Depot in Longling Tomb, speedrun is very promising. You can also expect to have the magical Advanced Depot scroll later, but you have to deal with enemies afterwards in the usual way, which consumes a lot. So, why not try your luck in Longling Tomb to get both Demonlore and Advanced Depot?
Thanks for reading and this guide will keep up
Thanks for reading and this guide will keep up with the game’s update!
For language confusion or grammer mistake, please correct me in comments!
For any new ideas of diffcult achievements, your share is appreciated!
Hope you enjoy the post for Gunfire Reborn Full Achievement and Speedrun Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- All Gunfire Reborn Posts List