This is not so much a guide or manual, but rather “news” with links. Once upon a time, when it was more relevant, I wrote about the leveling scheduler in the Steam discussions – but now I decided to update the links and realized that the news was lost in the discussions, and it became difficult to find even myself. Therefore, I moved it here, to the guides, with updated links and supplemented information (based on questions from the forums).
Hi friends, Mutants, Ghouls!
I want to represent my little utility program, that helps to plan your fallout 1, fallout 2 ideal playthrough – fallout planner/perk calculator! All links are at the bottom.
The Fallout 1-2 planner/perk calculator is a separate utility for the Fallout 1-2 game, designed to help beginners who are not satisfied with ready-made characters, but find it difficult to create own comfortable character for the game. Also, the utility should help experienced Fallout players to plan some kind of perverted (or not) build of the character they invented, and save the information in order to follow the specified plan during the game. The planner should facilitate planning, because contains all information about abilities (perks), traits and skills, which another way you should dig in heaps of pdf tables, on Wiki and other sources.
The planner writes a “leveling history” to the screen and to an ini-file located at c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\ Proj_fallout2_20180726_en\hist.ini (unfortunately, despite I did specified required path, the utility all equally preserves in this).
The following features of the leveling in Fallout are taken in planner:
– “mutation!” perk, allowing you to change the trait (but it’s a little out of style as in the game, the pop-up window does not appear)
– taking chems and reading books (they can seriously change the skills of the character), it can be especially useful to combine use
– “tag!” perk, with a doubling of all previously invested in the skill points and possible subsequent twisting (for use in any other skill)
– difficulty of the game (they all know that non-combat books are better read on the maximum difficulty?)
– allocation of perks requirements to attributes (attributes are highlighted in red/yellow/gray)
– ini file with history is written only to a specific directory (described above), and also written down unorderedly (lv1 events can be on top one time, and in the other – on the bottom)
– by pressing ESC a message pop up – resets the full-screen mode (I do not yet know why)
– the scheduler has to download and install, there’s no online version
– fallout 1
https://mega –  . nz/file/L0IQ3CBA#2pfW4fpCzjz1DcP100i9i49fxwvSn52flxa8VStAj1A (remove space)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvvqdysyzkhgzsz/Proj_fallout_20171020%20v20180819.exe?dl=0 – [dropbox.com]
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/uXEv6u5a3ZdLLq – [yandex.ru]
– fallout 2
https://mega –  . nz/#!64xS0IoB!1P2MdtRODKZ6OBOrLIkXZEd-l9M4KNJJf9oaxw7bvXM (remove space)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ir0h3tv0ypt5wim/Proj_fallout2_20180726_en_v20180911.exe?dl=0 – [dropbox.com]
https://yadi.sk/d/RzJ3OAdXoyoACA – [yadi.sk]
– both versions in one archive
https://mega –  . nz/file/T1J3SayY#8eLioCZ5Odh-pd01SnwsG4sB19LtCzFjFuwtnSnTDbI (remove space)
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/H35KokuBTFy3EA – [yandex.ru]
Thank you for using the planner and distribute information about it – all of a sudden, someone else will come in handy! Found mistakes, questions/suggestions write in this thread, if possible, but best of all – to e-mail with title “fallout 2 planner” on: [email protected] – [gmail.com]
Original forum thread :
https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/planner-perk-calculator-for-fallout-1.216249/ – [nma-fallout.com]
https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/planner-perk-calculator-for-fallout-2.216638/ – [nma-fallout.com]
Here we come to an end for Fallout Skill and Perk Leveling Planner Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Fallout Posts List
Leave a Reply