This Guide explains in a few Steps how the Key Bindings in Bright Memory Infinite can be changed from WSAD to the Arrow Keys!
Because this Matter seemed important for quite a few Users, I decided to make a Guide for it, so it can easily be Found and Fixed!
1. Run the Game and change the Language of the Game from English to another Language you are fluent in or have basic knowledge of (I have tried it in German and it works)
*THX to Steam User “Paradise Decay” for the Tip with changing the Language*
2. You can now bind everything to your Liking, including changing WSAD to the Arrow Keys UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT
3. The only Action that can NOT be rebound INGAME is the Key “F” for “Interact/Take”
4. When you are done with Rebinding your Keys, you can switch the Language back to English
5. Quit the Game! A unique “input.ini” has been written to your Harddrive
6. Open the “input.ini” with a Text Editor like Notepad–> its Location can be
*THX to Steam User “Azfar90” for the Location of that File*
7. To Edit the Binding of “Interact/Take” you have to search for this Entry:
Instead of “F” put in the bind of your Liking;-)
If you choose the “Enter-Key” (like Me), the Line should now look like this:
*THX to Steam User “Sqrly” for pointing out that the “F” Key can be rebound here*
8. Save your Changes before quitting=)
9. Profit Ingame with your freshly Rebound Keys!!!
This is all for Bright Memory: Infinite How to Change Keys from WSAD to ARROW KEYS in Game hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Bright Memory: Infinite Posts List