This is a guide that shows how to set up translations/localizations for Unturned.
Follow these instructions to translate your game and mods to any language you want.
- Go the the Unturned workshop and download the mod you want under the “Localization” tab.
- Go to your Steam Workshop files and open the translation mod.
- There will be a folder called “Localization”. Go inside and copy the language folder.
- Now, go to the “Library” tab on Steam, and right-click on Unturned. Then select Properties.
- Navigate to the “Local Files” tab, and select “Browse”. This will open the Unturned folder.
- There will be a “Localization” folder in the Unturned files. Open it and paste your language folder inside.
- Now, you will need to change the language of your Steam client to your language. If you have done this already, you are ready to launch.
- If you have not changed your steam language, follow the video guide at the bottom of this page.
Here we come to an end for Unturned How to set up translations/localizations guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Unturned Posts List