I’m gonna tip you some optimal ways for grind your favourite palettes or just for the achievements.
We are gonna be focusing on three targets:
- Quests: Main way for gear
- Unrestrained: Main way for money and acomplish quests
- BOSS RUSH:EDIT: Now seems viable if you don’t get any worth it quest. Since you get around 10k and refresh Shop/Quests
First thing is that I recommend you to have Reimu (auto follow bullets + attack speed buff) on high level because of:
- 20 points: ATK-UP: Pretty much self explanatory, need them to easy clear.
- 20 points: Speed Up: This gonna help us to move faster between enemies, bullets and chambers.
- 12 points: Capacity: More storage for consumables, this gonna help us in quests.
- 10 points: Marathon: More dashes, more movility, more dodges.
- 10 points: Attack Boost: This is optional but good if you combine it with Youthful gear. (scales with boost dmg)
- // Remaining points on ATK SPEED: More autos, more damage.
Sanae have auto follow bullets too, but her clear is slower compared to Reimu since her shots only two bullets rather than the four that Reimu does.
How many armors do you need to unlock a Palette
1 Easy – (White)
1 Normal (Green – (1 Easy +1 Easy)
1 Hard – (1 Normal + 1 Normal)
1 Lunatic – (1 Hard + 1 Hard)
1 Phantasm – (1 Lunatic + 1 Lunatic)
- White: To compund two Easy, the price will be 1.800
- Green: To compund two Normals, the price will be 4.500
- Blue: To compund two Hards, the price will be 9.000
- Purple:To compund two Lunatics, the price will be 18.000
Note that some White ones are pretty rare and will be hard for them to appear on the quest list. So if you want some advice, you can save some of them in your Storage while you gather greens/blues.
The Quest Way:
Move into Mamizou and look into her quests. You need to focus into the type of quests available and if they are worth taking.
As I stated before, do not go Boss Rush unless you lack Phantasms, they are not worthly.
Let’s check the quest list:
I will upload them unto ibb so you can check it:
You have two ways to refresh her list:
- Get into a chamber.
- Complete a collect quest. (This is way we need to get extra storage in our char)
If you feel the quest list worthless, just aim for a collect quest completion or enter a Roguelike mode and die.
The Shopkeeper Way
Rinnosuke usually sells garbage gear and you will not be able to deal with it. The thing is that you will be able to purchase good quality gear if you get deeper enough into chambers.
That means that if you go for a quest on Unrestrained mode, complete the 10 floors + any puzzles, (he may appear on the run, allowing you to get extra outfits) he will sell you some goodies. Use this to get white ones periodically that you will compound later.
PD: NEVER USE EXCHANGE OTHER THAN FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT. Waste of money. (Unless you really want to combine random gear for quality and sell it later)
You need him because he will also sell you sometimes a good time savior. (Gap to the exit)This allows you to skip all of the remaining floors, get into the Village and get the quest rewards.
BOSS RUSH will worth if you use this method to get gear. He will carry some blues that you can use to compound every run you do. But still, I feel this cuts out the incoming money you get from Unrestrained.
And that’s pretty much it.
If you see some discrepacy here, feel free to share with us.
Get quests > Kill monsters > Get rewards > Check the shop > Get white ones > Compound > Repeat.
This is all for Touhou Blooming Chaos 2 Unlocking Palettes – Optimal way hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- All Touhou Blooming Chaos 2 Posts List