Welcome. We hope you found this TheHunter Cla*sic Best Weapons and Performance Guide useful.
Which weapons are the most effective in theHunter Cla*sic
These charts display the performance for all weapons in a simple way.
- Redfeather Falls used the moose targets at Archery Addictions Range.
- These tests can be performed using the moose as a target, even though weapons are not allowed in the field for this animal.
- Each weapon target received 2-3 shots.
The following points were awarded
- 0 points = body
- 1 points = single lung
- 2 points = double lung capacity OR single lung + shoulder.
- 3 points = double shoulder blade + lungs
Did you know that?
During the testing, we discovered some interesting facts.
- The.223 Bolt Action Rifle/.223 Semi-Automatic Rifle achieved the same performance over all distances. This was an amazing finding.
- Cupid bows perform slightly differently than standard arrows. The Recurve Bow made the biggest difference.
- The Compound bow Parker Python performs slightly more than the Compound bow Red Dragon, despite common belief they are the same.
- Amazing results were achieved using.17 HMR HV Ammunition with the.17 HMR Lever Action Rifle. It scored 3 points at the 80m mark, despite using ammunition that was not permitted for larger animals than Eurasian Lynxes or Coyotes. A second field test was carried out to confirm the accuracy and range of the targets (see image gallery).
We’ve enjoyed a*sisting you with the TheHunter Cla*sic Best Weapons and their Performance and hope you found it useful. If you see any mistakes or have suggestions for how we can improve this post, do let us know in the comments. Best wishes for a lovely day, and thanks for your time and effort! The author and creator of HooCairs 🏹 inspired this post. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- Check All theHunter Classic Posts List
Leave a Reply