Frequently updated guide (2022). Species, Reserves, Callers, Weapons and more…
About this guide
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone! Didn’t expect so many people who favorite and like my guide in this short time! I appreciate it a lot. Thank you!!!
It was planned to be a short guide for myself but it got larger as expected and is still growing. I hope it helps some people!
I will add more infos to the Full Guide and update it frequently. Updates on steam won’t be as frequently as for the google sheet but i will update it as well as soon as there are enough changes for a page.
Above each page you can find a link which makes it easier for you to print them out. Just click on the link and it should open the page in your webbrowser. The same pages you can find in my google sheet (Full Guide). Just click the “Full Guide Link” below and then click on the different “Printable Guide” pages.
Full Guide Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jis_lfSdbPHLtc7KsOUxoylRN7qH-ABiKNxGkOvd4dc/edit#gid=1801706654 – [google.com]
No idea why steam blocks google sheets…
Red colored informations aren’t yet confirmed in-game by myself. To make them as accurate as possible i reseted my species populations and need zones for all reserves. I started to confirm them myself in-game and if needed edit them. When i found a need zone in-game that started at 8.00 and ended at 11:00 and another for the same species on the same reserve that started at 8:30 and ended at 11:30 then i added it to the sheet as need zone between 8:00 – 11:30. Since i reseted populations i also count how often i found each fur type trying to make this accurate as well.
If you find infos that aren’t correct please let me know. In most cases i will try to confirm them in-game before editing them but i always appreciate the help!
I post updates for each reserve page of the steam guide here. This way you won’t have to download or compare all pages with the ones you already downloaded or printed. Google sheet updates are posted on the google sheet only.
- March/20/2022 – Weapons – added
- March/19/2022 – Reshade Settings – added
- March/19/2022 – Callers – added
- March/19/2022 – Rancho Del Arroyo – some need zones updated
- March/18/2022 – Parque Fernando – some need zones updated
- March/13/2022 – Medved Taiga – some need zones updated
- March/7/2022 – Cuatro Colinas – some need zones updated
- Feb./27/2022 – Vurhonga Savanna – some need zones updated
- Feb./26/2022 – added links for each page to make printing easier for you
- Feb./26/2022 – Mississippi Acres – some need zones updated
- Feb./20/2022 – Vurhonga Savanna – some need zones updated
- Feb./20/2022 – Silver Ridge Peaks – some need zones updated
- Feb./20/2022 – Hirschfelden – some need zones updated
- Feb./12/2022 – Layton Lake – some need zones updated
Since the game is to blurry and grey in my opinion i played around with reshade settings and it doesn’t need many filter to look better. They might not be for everyone but i don’t want to play without reshade anymore.
Preview to compare with and without my reshade settings.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2781654236 – [steamcommunity.com]
Rancho Del Arroyo
Silver Ridge Peaks
Weapons – Rifles
Weapons – Shotguns
Weapons – Handguns
Weapons – Bows
Here we come to an end for theHunter: Call of the Wild™ All Species of the Different Reserves – Spread Sheet Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All theHunter: Call of the Wild™ Posts List