Same fix as the original for acceleration!
FOV fix is new!
Mass Effect Mouse Fix 1.1 – PC gaming Wiki
To fix the mouse acceleration in Mass Effect 1, you most download the Mass Effect Mouse Fix 1.1 for the original port in the PC Gaming Wiki here (Created by Methanhydrat) – https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/841-mass-effect-mouse-fix/ – [pcgamingwiki.com]
1) Extract the file dinput8.dll to your main game folder. For example: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mass Effect\Binaries\”
I’m trying the classic FOV fixes to see if any of those work, I will update this guide if they do!
EDIT – My mouse sens in combat mode seems higher than regular, but my ADS sens seems fine. Not sure if the patch needs an extra tweak for the legendary edition, but it’s a lot better than what the game came with.
EDIT 2 – Old FOV fixes don’t work, but someone has posted a workaround with Cheat Engine https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2487069121 – [steamcommunity.com] – Edited Guide to include JadeBarker’s FOV Fix from Nexus Mods!
FOV FIX – Uploaded by JadeBarker (Nexus Mods)
Uploaded and tutorial by JadeBarker – [nexusmods.com]
Changes the Gameplay Field of View to an FOV of your choice.
Press the F10 key to change your FOV.
1. Open Legendary Edition’s file directory, then navigate to this path: Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Game\ME1\BioGame\CookedPCConsole
2. Backup the Coalesced.bin file.
3. Replace the Coalesced.bin with the one from the .7z file.
Download Here – [nexusmods.com]
Hope you enjoy the post for Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition How to fix mouse acceleration in Mass Effect 1!, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Posts List