4GB Patch is a useful tool that will grant your game the possibility to rely on 4GB of VRAM instead of 2.
As I have browsed many forums in order to fix this problem, many people seemed to think it was some kind of memory shortage, leak or something along those lines so I decided to try this software. If you experience any similar issues with old games that require 2GB of VRAM, I suggest you to apply this patch as well, it will improve the game’s performances and make it more stable overall especially if you decide to use mods.
1. Download ntcore.com – https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371
2. Extract the .exe
3. Execute the program
Patching the Game
1. When executing the software, this window will pop-up.
2. Navigate to the game’s location. (Usually C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY FFX&FFX-2 HD Remaster)
3. Select FFX.exe and execute
Hope you enjoy the post for FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster FFX’s Green Screens Fix for Desperate People, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- All FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Posts List