A list of all structure upgrade costs to facilitate the Trail Blazer achievement grind.
Free to place anywhere covered by the Chiral Network and can be seen by other online players.
LB + Y
Mouse & Keyboard
G + Middle Mouse
These are simple structures that can be crafted at access terminals and brought with you on an expedition.
Upgradeable Structures [PCC Lvl1]
|Timefall Shelter||Metals||Chiral Christals|
Upgradeable Structures [PCC Lvl2]
|Safehouse||Special Alloys||Chiral Christals|
|Zipline||Special Alloys||Chemicals||Chiral Christals|
Other Structure Information
- Donating more materials than required for a specific lvl upgrade will spill-over to the next lvl upgrade requirements, meaning that you won’t lose the materials.
- Max lvl structures can be fully customised. Music/Audio/Hologram customisations are mutually exclusive, meaning you can only equip one at a time at any given structure.
Interacting with Online Structures
- Destroying an online structure built by another player will destroy it only in your world.
- Upgrading a lvl1 online structure built by another player to lvl3 counts towards the Trail-Blazer achievement progression.
- Online max lvl structures can be customised to your liking, even if you haven’t contributed to building the structure.
Facilitating Material Grind
- You can donate multiple lvls worth of materials, taking advantage of the spill-over mechanic explained above in the ‘other structure information’ section. This should reduce the number of trips needed to upgrade a structure.
- Raiding MULE camps is a reliable source of upgrade materials. Raided MULE camps eventually respawn materials.
- Distro Centre and Prepper Shelter available materials scale with 1-5 star rating. This increases with completed deliveries even after reaching 5 star rating.
- Trucks are the best vehicle to transport materials. Keep an eye on the weight limit when loading large material shipments. If you go over the total truck weight cap, you can offload the remaining containers and recycle them at the terminal.
This is all for DEATH STRANDING All Structure Upgrade + Achievements Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All DEATH STRANDING Posts List