Welcome. This Yes Your Grace Hidden Achievements Unlocked Guide was created to be of assistance to you, and we sincerely hope that you find it to be so.
You should play the entire game through once without worrying about achievements because there are some that you simply cannot skip because they are entwined with the plot. However, there are some accomplishments that are simpler to complete whenever you restart or reload the game.
III. Hidden Achievements
Basically, all of these are missable.
I’m an… entrepreneur!
Turn the Tavern into a… Public house.
Invest in the tavern, then when he comes back complaining about thugs taking over, tell him “You should be happy with the extra money” and pay 28G to hire guards.
Help Lord Etton with his Dust trade.
Choose to help Lord Etton over Lord Lurs.
Thank you, old friend.
Audry takes the blame during the Royal Trial.
Choose not to declare any of the suspects guilty during the trial.
I will show him!
After the Trial when you talk to Lorsulia for the last time, confront Ivo about her bruises.
Farewell, my daughter.
Say Goodbye to Lorsulia.
Grieve. (This is the only hidden achievement that is impossible to miss.)
Whatever it takes.
Make Asalia marry Varid.
Trade your daughter for troops, because that worked so well the last time!
Nothing can stop love.
Let Asalia run away with Maya.
In week 47 support her decision to run away with Maya. Do not lock her up.
Prepared for the worst.
Buy all upgrades for the Siege.
Buy all the upgrades and have all the supplies saved that you can.
Bear saved Cedani.
Do NOT kill the Bear. He will protect Cedani in the final battle.
Master of Dark Magic.
Flawlessly complete the Dark Ritual.
Memorize the spell from the book. There will be quicktime events.
- You need to find:
- 1 Glowing Mushroom (found in the dungeon)
- 1 Spell Book (found in the council chamber)
- 1 Rue (send an agent to one of the 3 map locations, I always sent the witch)
- You need to buy: (25G total)
- 2 Betony Oil (5G each)
- 1 Mugwort Oil (5G also)
- 2 Basilisk Eggs (5G each)
- Quicktime repeat-after-me’s:
- Nerg va, futaos ferre!
- For ive as tuo me!
- Ring de chiole das err see!
Don’t lose Aurelea or Cedani.
Complete the Ritual correctly to not lose Aurelia, and keep the bear to protect Cedani. Same as the last 2 achievements, just do them in the same run.
Make Asalia marry Varid, let Aurelea die with the child, kill the deserter, kill Lord Jovan, kill Beyran, kill Radovian survivors.
Essentially, kill everything the game gives you the chance to. Keep an eye on the people’s happiness because you will be killing a lot.
- Okay, here were go.
- Start new game.
- Kill the deserter in the tutorial.
- Execute the first Radovian.
- Invite Jovan asap. Then invite Sir Fredrick. Then invite and warn Noamskey about Sir Fredrick. Jovan will soon kill Sir Fredrick. Execute Jovan for this crime.
- Don’t declare a suspect guilty in the trial and instead get Audry killed.
- Trade Asalia to ol’ King Varid for troops as soon as you get the chance.
- Kill the Radovian woman.
- Execute King Beyran.
- Hang the Radovians at the wall.
- Do Not Let Cedani Keep The Bear
- Ignore the instructions during the ritual to kill your wife.
- Kill the deserter (again)
- Finally, Kill that son of a fish: Ivo!
We sincerely thank you for reading the Yes Your Grace Hidden Achievements Unlocked and hope you found them useful. Please feel free to call out any mistakes or offer suggestions for enhancements in the section below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. You have my very best wishes for today. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website on a regular basis for more posts.
- Check All Yes Your Grace Posts List
Leave a Reply