Collection of different errors and their fixes as shared in the wider community.
This is an attempt at writing a guide to list all errors that people seem to be facing with WWE 2K22 on the PC and also listing the possible and popular resolutions that have helped people tide over those errors. This is my first guide on Steam and otherwise.
A single step or a combination of the steps following each error might work for you. If you want any steps added against a particular error or need to have a new error listed here that isn’t on the list then please feel free to comment or reach out.
Can’t get past the Title Screen (Press any button)
- Use integrated graphics if you are using a dedicated graphics card to play the game (Graphic Card Control Panel)
- Play in Window mode rather than full screen. (Alternatively use ALT+Enter to go full screen after starting in window mode) (You can do this in config file in the game folder inside documents folder)
- Decrease the resolution (You can do this in config file in the game folder inside documents folder)
- Turn off shadows (You can do this in config file in the game folder inside documents folder)
- Turn off VSync (You can do this in config file in the game folder inside documents folder)
- Turn refresh rate of display to 60hz using Windows Advanced Display Settings (Windows Settings)
Game crashes at any point in any mode
Custom Content. Remove it from Deletion Utility.
The notion is that there is a limit of 280 images or 100 mb file size overall. Custom superstars, arenas, titles and other stuff including shows all make use of images. This causes the game to crash as of patch 1.05. It appears that creating superstars locally does not result into the crash. However, many users have confirmed resolving the crash post deleting the created content. It can be done via Deletion Utility and if the game crashes at that then head over to Online -> Custom Content -> Image Manager -> Local and check the option to delete images. It won’t crash when visited via this route.
Controller prompts not displaying
Use one of the following controllers – PS4, xBox, Steam
Controller stops working intermittently
Use Big Picture Mode
Game slows down in the middle of a match
- On PC go to Documents/WWE2K22/Config.ini and then change value of “use_action_camera = 1” to “use_action_camera = 0”
- Go options and turn off cutaways
- Change the resolution
- Turn of Shadows option
- Turn of VSync
Hope you enjoy the post for WWE 2K22 List of Errors – Bugs and Resolution Fixes Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All WWE 2K22 Posts List