These are playstyles for Slough Creek. A playstyle is a style in which you play a game in, e.g I played an elk simulator but my playstyle was to stick by the herd at all times.
Just because, really. I mean, playstyles are very fun and I love them. They’re a bit like challenges, but not the same.
It’s hard to keep track of seven pups, so I’d recommend a 1-2 star diversity mate and about 1-3 pups for this one. Basically…well, you’re a nomadic pack. Here are the rules:
1. You and your pups cannot stay in the same den for more than 1 day. After you wake up, you will move.
2. As soon as you load up the game in SC when you have pups, move dens.
3. You have to move after staying for about 4 days in one patch of grass.
4. You don’t have to do this, but your wolf is mainly a scavenger – Mainly eat from carcasses, but also hunt small animals such as hares, elk calves, mule deer fawns, and others.
5. You must choose a main source of food – this only works if you don’t do 4 – e.g I chose beavers as my main source of food, so I passed up and elk carcass, but after I got REALLY hungry I ate from it.
6. Chunks of meat cannot come from animal carcasses that you’ve hunted – otherwise, they’re considered ‘scraps’ and your pups refuse to eat meat that come from ‘old’ carcasses.
Hope you enjoy the post for WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition Playstyles for Slough Creek, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition Posts List