You can backup your save games into a zip file. Run it as a Windows Service to access the scheduling options hours/minutes daily or weekly. It is easy to backup and restore. You can rest assured that your hunting time is safe.
WOTH Backup tool
Welcome to the Woth Backup Tool. Our backup tool is designed to backup important data such as saved games. I wouldn't recommend backing up large amounts data as this can slow down your computer. Our software was intended to back up saved game data. It is simple to use and does the job.
What is the backup?
WOTH Backup tool allows you to specify any directory to be backed up to a particular location. You can also set up a scheduled backup that runs as a service whenever Windows starts. This allows you to schedule your backups daily, if you wish.
Go to the link to download
WOTH Backup Tool – [gegeek.com]
Once you've downloaded the app, you can run setup.exe. We only support English on Windows 10, any other language will result in an error. Windows Protected Your PC message will be displayed to you since our software isn’t publicly available.
To continue, click More Info
Next, familiarize yourself with the controls.
You'll notice that each area is identified by a number. These are the explanations.
0. This line should be copied and replaced with YourUserName.
1. Choose the folder that you want to backup first, then browse to the folder's location (e.g. C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\WayOfTheHunter\Saved\SaveGames – Copy the above and change your username.
2. You now need to specify where the data should be backed-up to. The data is compressed into an zip file.
3. Clicking backup will start the backup process.
Browse History – In this location (, as shown below), you can see the history and backups we have made. You can choose to either select ((see below)) or delete.
Select: If you choose C:ABC backup and C:ZYX backup, then you can also choose to backup other things. The history option allows for you to view what you backed-up and which locations. You can backup easily by selecting a location and choosing select.
5. Restore allows for you to select what you've backed-up from the History and Restore.
6. Schedule Backup ((as seen below)) – A schedule allows you set up a backup and can be run once, every day, or every hour/minutes. It is a good idea for you to run the application as an application service if you are going to be running it every day. To run as a Service, click the x on the top right (. This will send the application down near to the clock). If you right click the icon you will see the option to Add Windows Start-up. This will add the application to Windows Start-up. You can now open Task Manager to see that this application is now added.
7.Delete Backup – This screen allows us to choose to delete backup. This will delete the file's physical backup. Delete will remove the selected files from the history. Most likely, you won't do much in here.
8. – Log Area – This area contains the information about history, backups, and other pertinent information.
8.1. ClearLog – Deletes Data from the screen
9. The following section describes what happens when you do actions like backing up.
10. The application will be located near your clock if you press the X at the top right. Right click on the icon and it will allow to start the application as Windows starts. This is helpful if you decide to use the schedule feature. If you prefer to have it start at Windows start, you can go back to your icon and click the un-tick option.
To navigate to your Appdata folder, you'll need to show hidden files (. Refer to below for how to show hidden files). If you know your username, you can simply copy the string below and change the YOURUSERNAME field to your username. Next, paste the text into the first window (. This is what you want for backup). Your location may vary depending on which user you are and where your saved games data is stored. C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\WayOfTheHunter\Saved\SaveGames
Show Hidden Files
Windows Explorer: Choose View from the tab, look to your far right, and choose Options. A window will appear. Click the View tab, then look in the middle, and click where it says Show hidden folders and drives. Then, press OK.
Indicate the destination for backing up files
Click Backup to be at ease knowing your files are safe and have been backed-up.
We currently use the backup to Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam and FishingSimWorld online
Cyberpunk Steam [steamcommunity.com]
FishingSimWorld Steam – [steamcommunity.com]
This is all for Way of the Hunter How to Backup save game files hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Way of the Hunter Posts List