The new contract system makes the gameplay more varied and allows you to get even more rewards. You can set goals for yourself and pick up various bonuses: weapons, equipment, or consumables. Let’s see how to get more rewards!
Contracts are an in-game system that allows you to receive additional rewards for completing specific tasks.
The new contract system makes the gameplay more varied and allows you to get even more rewards. You can set goals for yourself and pick up various bonuses: weapons, equipment, or consumables.
HOW TO TAKE UP A CONTRACT
1. In the main menu and the Lobby, go to the “Contracts” section (available on the top panel).
2. In a special menu, you can see all the contracts and information about them:
- completion conditions
- activation cost
- progress status
- reward upon completion
3. Activate and complete a contract.
YOU CAN HAVE AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF CONTRACTS ACTIVE AT THE SAME TIME
TYPES OF CONTRACTS
1. By cost
There are free and paid contracts. You might need to purchase a contract (for example, for WF$), but the reward for completing them is higher than their price.
2. By completion
There are two types of tasks in contracts: a one-time task or a sequential chain of them. The tasks in daisy-chain like contracts are completed in stages. By completing tasks, you receive rewards for the contract itself and for completing a specific step in the sequence.
3. By time
There are permanent and temporary contracts. Some contracts have a limited time period – such offers may disappear.
COMPLETION CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTS
- Most of the tasks can be completed in both PvE and PvP modes. Only correctly completed sessions are considered valid.
- PvP battles should only be played in Quick Play or Ranked Matches.
- When completing a universal task in PvP battles, players receive X more units of progress. For example, a player took up a contract with the task “Kill 30 enemies with a pistol. Bonus for PvP mode: x3”. To complete the mission in PvE, you need to make 30 kills, and for PvP, just ten is enough.
- Some contracts are subject to specific conditions. For example, the Medic Course contract can only be completed by Medics.
- You cannot swap your contract for another one.
- In the contract, you can skip a stage for a certain number of Kredits. And you will receive the reward regardless of this.
- After completing a contract, a particular window will be displayed on the screen informing you about that. The window will appear only after the player completes the match or leaves it by exiting the game Lobby.
Here we come to an end for Warface All Types of Contract Information Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Warface Posts List