This is a guide for Volcano Princess – Game mechanics and unlimited action points
Cheese your way to victory with infinite action points. In-game mechanics only, no cheating!
One Trick Pony
I’ll start by saying that you should complete your first playthrough “normally”. You’ll have better stats on subsequent playthroughs which will make this easier to achieve (and earlier to achieve).
You’ll need to invest in perks for farming and cooking. All of them. You may also want to increase the chances of double tips in the bath house. This isn’t required but we are dealing with marginal surplus so I do recommend it.
You’ll also need to spend a good chunk of your energy in the early days working at the bath house like a schmuck to unlock the higher paying jobs. It’s important to have one of the better jobs available without darkness since we are going to be doing these a lot (think hundreds of darkness).
This is a significant investment of perks and why I don’t recommend it on the first playthrough.
What makes this really viable are the days where shop items are 20% off or when the bath house is paying double salary (doesn’t affect bonus). Double salary is better without question. You may struggle on shop discount without the double tips perk.
On one of these days (e.g. double pay day) you’ll want to use your energy for cash, rest up then earn more cash – Then buy as much fertiliser as you can.
Off We Go
Get your arse over to the farm and start planting wheat seeds and ONLY wheat seeds. Spam use the fertiliser for instant farming. rinse and repeat until all fertiliser is used. Now batch cook all the bread.
What are we going to do with all this bread? We are going to eat it and then we are going to drag ourselves back to the bath house and get back to work using ALL of the bread.
We now have ourselves a little loop consisting of…
You’ll want to dedicate the first couple of loops to pure cash to enhance your cash flow.
After that you can start to siphon off bread for other tasks. Work towards £10k on double pay or £8k on discount then use the remaining bread for other things. This will require many loops so you’ll need to be in a patient mood.
What can I do and What can I not do?
Any task that is not repeatable is obviously a no go. The following tasks can only be performed once per day (sad face)…
- Acting in the Theatre
- Watching in the Theatre
- Confessing in Church (reduces darkness)
- Horse Racing/Prancing
Here are some repeatable tasks that can be spammed (happy face)…
- Banquet – Source of infinite Fame to blast through classes
- Buying Stuff – Buy all the outfits, all the weapons, complete all alchemy, buy all the brushes for super horses
- Max your stats – Str, Int, Emo, Cha can all be spammed
- Daughter’s Respect – You would not believe how many points you need for this but you can spam the “roleplay” action to gain 3 emotion per 2 action points and I don’t see how anyone else can max this on a normal playthrough. Also boosts a stat.
- Acquiring Horses – Get all your horses in one day
- Back Alley Brawling – Hunt down those criminals
- Completing Classes – You need Fame which you can spam from the Banquet.
- Buying Special Classes – Purchased from your daughter’s bedroom. These give +5 to one of your stats when complete but more importantly also provide you with essential perks like new attacks or even…discount on fame cost of classes. The synergy people. THE SYNERGY.
- Hanging Out – Can only be done 3x per day but don’t forget this does cost 2 action points each.
- Gift Materials – Done with cash? Switch to farming flowers with the occasional carrot/plum/rare flower to give all the best gifts to everyone. There is a flower for almost everyone and for those there aren’t then there’s carrot gnochi. The purple flower gives the max emotion from any character so use that if you can’t figure someone out.
Every purchase from the Arms shop will provide the shopkeep with +1 emotion. He will love you more than he loves talking to swords. We are talking THOUSANDS of love from this guy compared to a measly 100 or 200 from everyone else.
Maxing out your stats is important since it lets you complete classes with fewer lessons. This maximises your fame-spamming more efficiently but also your end of day lessons as well. If you don’t already know this you should only learn special classes during end of day since you can’t spam those in church.
Even when you have decided to stop. Always keep like £10k cash leftover just in case. Sometimes the double pay event lasts more than a day which is good if you still need it.
Last but not least is the excessive weight gain from eating hundreds of processed meals in a single day and the inevitable type 2 diabetes diagnosis that comes with it. RIP beloved child.
You can achieve almost anything using this one simple trick the devs don’t want you to know
We appreciate you reading Volcano Princess – Game mechanics and unlimited action points, which was inspired by a valuable guide from Water is Deadly. If you have any recommendations on how we can improve this post, kindly share them in the comments. Wishing you a terrific day, and don’t forget to check back regularly for fresh content!
- Check All Volcano Princess Posts List
Leave a Reply