If you follow this guide, you agree that you do the steps at your own risk and responsibility.
I will not assume any responsibility especially if something goes broken.
1. First of all if you have Vegas Pro 18 Edit Steam Edition installed, go to “Control Panel” (Win+S and type Control Panel) and then go to “Uninstall a program”.
2. Now you have to find all the Vegas Steam programs and uninstall them (See picture).
3. Then go to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\
C:\Program Files (x86)
and delete ONLY the Vegas folders.
4. Restart the PC.
5. Login with an admin user (To fix Vegas error -59 you have to do the installation with a user with Admin permissions).
6. Download and Install Vegas from Steam.
7. Start Vegas with the admin user.
8. If Vegas works then should be the error -59 fixed for all users at your PC
This is all for VEGAS Pro 18 Edit Steam Edition Vegas Pro 18.0 Edit Steam Edition: How to fix error -59 hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All VEGAS Pro 18 Edit Steam Edition Posts List