Welcome, and we hope you find this guide to Vecter Stats Menu – Explanation useful.
Vecter is a fast-paced runner and shooter game where your goal is to survive by the skin of your teeth and raise hell in your path. You get in your ship, you push the throttle on max and then try to survive for as long as possible by annihilating anything that gets in your way.
1. Top Dog Best Score Ever and Toal Minutes of Played
2. Hardcore – Best Score Ever and Toal Minutes of Played
3. Speed Demon Best Score Ever and total minutes played
4. Casual – total minutes played
5. Training – total minutes played
6. Custom seed – total minutes played
7. Number of crashes
8. Max Points for every goal
9. Number of races started
10. Total number of lives added
11. Total number of lives added
12. Jumping pads used
13. Bonus gates smashed
14. The total distance traveled in the game
15. Maximum distance attainable in one run
16. Number of rage quits
17. Back button
Vecter Stats Menu – Explanation is described in this guide. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed or updated, please let us know in the comments, and we’ll correct it as quickly as possible. Today, may it be a good day for you. This piece was motivated by the author and creator taranasus. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- Check All Vecter Posts List
Leave a Reply