Welcome. We hope that you find this Vecter Options Menu – Explanation Guide to be helpful.
Vecter is a fast-paced runner and shooter game where your goal is to survive by the skin of your teeth and raise hell in your path. You get in your ship, you push the throttle on max and then try to survive for as long as possible by annihilating anything that gets in your way.
1. Decrease display resolution
2. Increase the resolution of the display
3. Change the quality of graphics Presets
4. Turn the full screen on / off
5. Turn off VSync and choose the amount of framerate limit you want to set.
6. Animations of the turn-ship triangle on/off
7. Turn on/off Post-Processing
9. SSAA (Render the game twice the resolution and reduce the scale to look less choppy).
10. Switch off reflections and choose the quality of reflections
11. Adjust the intensity of the reflection
12. Adjust the draw distance (5KM – 30KM)
13. Turn the CRT filter on / off
14. You can turn the game’s user interface off or on.
15. Turn the overhead player’s crash position on/off
16. Adjust the brightness of all game lights
17. When you hit something, switch off the shake on your screen.
18. Adjust the volume of sound effects
19. Adjust the volume of the music
20. Turn the music visualizer off or on
21. If you pa*s away, you can restart the song from the beginning.
22. Shuffle the songs while playing them
23. If the pause menu is in use, the game’s music will be stopped
24. Stop the music if you crash.
25. Rotate the camera with the ship in first-person mode (can cause motion sickness)
26. Auto-accelerate means you don’t need to press the accelerator button.
27. To add custom mp3s to your playlist, open the music folder.
28. Return to the menu that you were on.
The Vecter Options Menu – Explanation section of this guide has concluded. Please let us know if you have any inquiries or suggestions about how we may enhance this topic. Thank you so much, and I hope you have a fantastic day! The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that taranasus wrote, so a big thank you to him! Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- Check All Vecter Posts List
Leave a Reply