Welcome. This Vecter Leaderboard – Explanation Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope that you do.
Vecter is a fast-paced runner and shooter game where your goal is to survive by the skin of your teeth and raise hell in your path. You get in your ship, you push the throttle on max and then try to survive for as long as possible by annihilating anything that gets in your way.
1. Top Dog – Daily leaderboard for the Top Dog track
2. Hardcore – Daily leaderboard for the Hardcore track
3. Speed Demon – Daily leaderboard for the Speed Demon track
4. A leaderboard entry
5. Name of the leaderboard participant
6. How many points they got to be in that position
7. The person’s Steam profile image
8. Indicator to indicate if the person has bought the Donation DLC
9. Back button – This button takes you back to the Main Menu
I’m glad you found the Vecter Leaderboard – Explanation article interesting. Leave a comment below pointing out any errors you found or making any suggestions for how we can make the post better, and we’ll do our best to get to them as soon as we can. Enjoy the rest of your wonderful day! The writings of creator and author taranasus served as inspiration for this entry. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website frequently for more posts.
- Check All Vecter Posts List
Leave a Reply