Obtaining bronze does not require much, all you need is to
1. Defeat the Eikthyr and make a bone antler pickaxe
2. Travel to the black forest
3. Find Tin (Usually near the black forest shore)
4. Find a copper deposit (Usually includes more copper under the original copper deposit)
5. Mine a good amount of both remember, one bronze ingot is two copper and one tin.
6. You will need at least 5 surtling cores, can be found in burial chambers (5 for the forge and an optional extra 5 for the charcoal)
7. A forge, built with a hammer when near a workbench with 4 stone, 4 coal, 10 wood, and 6 copper.
Finding copper and tin
Finding the copper and tin is a fairly easy concept if you know what you are looking for, here is a picture of each of them
You will need to explore burial chambers to find 5-10 (5 are required the other 5 are optional)
burial chamber example:
After you have acquired the surtling cores, you need to make a furnace, a forge, and optionally a charcoal kiln.
You can make a forge with the following ingredients:
When you have made everything required, you need to place your charcoal on the right side of your furnace and the copper/tin ore on the left side. Each ore uses 2 charcoal to smelt. When you are done smelting, take your copper and tin over to the forge and make bronze ingots. Finally, make whatever you think is necessary for progression!
Here we come to an end for Valheim How to reach the bronze stage hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Valheim Posts List