Leather is one of the items you need early on, but the game doesn’t directly tell you how to get it. My V Rising guide explains how to make Leather and unlock the tools to do so.
How to craft leather in V Rising
The first step to adding some leather to your inventory is to craft the Tannery station within your base. The Tannery is exactly what it sounds like, a station to turn hides into more refined materials. During the early portion of V Rising, you’ll stumble across wolves, bears, and other animals. When you kill these animals, they will drop Animal Hide. You’ll want to store as much of this Animal Hide inside of a chest in your base, as it will be vital later when trying to craft leather.
In order to gain access to the Tannery, Follow the steps below:
- Go to your Blood Altar.
- Track the blood of Keely the Frost Archer.
- Follow the trail to the Bandit Trapper Camp (marked in a map below).
- Defeat Keely and claim her blood. This will unlock the Tannery, which can be used to make Leather, under the “refinement” section of your build menu.
- Head back to your camp and build a Tannery.
- Feed the Tannery Animal Hide to get Leather.
Keely wasn’t too hard to beat, as we were able to easily defeat her with only the Plated Boneguard gear and a Reinforced Bone Sword. The game recommends you to have an item level of at least 20 before you take her down.
Keely the Frost Archer uses ranged attacks and teleports around the camp to try to avoid you. Just keep rushing her and melee her down while dodging her arrows during her long wind-up animations to take her down quickly.
Hope you enjoy the post for V Rising How to craft leather, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All V Rising Posts List