You can play through the whole game at your own pace in your own style without worrying about achievements. If you are missing some at the end, you can check here and still go back and earn them!
Upgrade Equipment Class Achievements
- Do a complete walkthrough to unlock every Class.
- Level up each class so you can upgrade its equipment to Legendary.
- Replay battles until you have enough copies of a piece of equipment to upgrade it to Legendary.
- You only need one Legendary equipment per Class to earn that class’ achievement.
Tip: later battles have better odds of earning rarer equipment, and give more XP, so pick the latest fight you can win with that class!
Super End Quest Achievements
You can see on the map which Quests have earned the Super End or not by if the Trophy appears behind the Quest number.
Go back to each Quest that doesn’t have the Trophy yet and look at the Gameplay Challenges that have trophies. A completed Gameplay Challenge has one to three trophies earned. Improve your score in each to reach the three trophies.
Tip: You don’t need all the trophies of a Quest to earn the Super End, so pick the Gameplay Challenges that you are best at to improve your trophy count!
Hope you enjoy the post for Tomes and Quests: a Word RPG How to Unlock Achievements Tips, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Tomes and Quests: a Word RPG Posts List