In this guide I will show you the majority of the achivments which are hard to get.
In this guide I will show you some achivments which are hard to get.
Achievements that you have to do in all episods
- Do all of the fails.
- Do all of the endings.
- Collect all off the bios.
Breaking the Bank achievements
- *chirp chirp*
Select “Shovel”. After the explosion, click on the black car to silence it.
Escaping the Prison achievements
- Brawl Reference
Stealing the Diamond achievements
- Like a D6
Lose 6 points. This can be done by using the Jumble Hoppers 3 times, since the player is deducted 2 points for each fail.
In the fail screen for the Wormhole Rifle, read the long description and click on the word “here”.
During the Fail screen for the Goodball (Pokéball), close at least 3 error windows.
In the final choice screen for Unseen Burglar/Undetected, choose the Snap Neck option, which will cause Henry to fall off the stairs. It’s a reference to the webcomic Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, a parody comic by the same author as Homestuck.
Infiltrating the Airship achievements
- Biggol Sword
During the “Pure Blooded Thief” ending, click the gold key under the computer. Henry will use this to free Dave Panpa, who later appears again in the vault and drops a flash drive. Take the flash drive with you by clicking on it. Later, when you have to choose the disc in the CCC base, the flash drive appears along with the disks. Click the flash drive and remember the code, which is always 1-2-1-4.
Then during the “Government Supported Private Investigator” ending, click the keypad that appears after the Vacuum option and enter the code, 1-2-1-4.
Then during the “Rapidly Promoted Executive”/”Relentless Bounty Hunter” ending, Henry will enter a secret room during the chase with the Toppat Leader where he finds the legendary Biggol Sword.
- Famous Movie Line
The fail screen for Ninja Star consists of a quote from Mushu the dragon from Disney’s Mulan.
Click the letters M-U-L-A-N in the text to acknowledge this.
During the end credits of “Relentless Bounty Hunter”, click the sun to reveal a Shoop da Whoop.
During the credits of the “Rapidly Promoted Executive” ending, click the Team Fortress 2 logo that appears on the computer screen. This will cause the TF2 Scout to appear and shout “EEEEEEEEHH” and once he has finished shouting, you will get the medal. It’s at the Music portion of the credits.
- Buttery Snack
In the fail screen for the Parachute, click the word “Butterfingers”.
- Barnyard Blitz
When hiding in the ventilation duct with the electrical defense, choose the option “Make an animal noise”.
Click the word “Banana” in the Banana Bomb fail screen.
Choose the hack option in the “Pure Blooded Thief” ending, and click on the four puns in the fail screen (watt, shocking, current, Ohm).
Fleeing the Complex achievements
- Rise ‘n Shine
Find all five appearances of Gary Mann (a man with a briefcase), and click on him each time.
When using the Leaf during the “Ghost Inmate” ending.
After using the Toss option during the “Convict Allies” ending.
After Henry kills Karlov Chernik during the “Presumed Dead” ending.
When using the Earthbend option during the “International Rescue Operative” ending.
When the Toppat Clan is called in the Phone a Friend option during “The Betrayed” ending.
Find the three hidden Shoop da Whoop faces in the game:
In the moon during the end credits for “Presumed Dead”.
In the moon during the Shadozer fail.
In the Item during the beginning of “Presumed Dead”.
- Nailed It
In the “Ghost Inmate” pathway, there are three scenes where Henry jumps and lands flat on his face if the player does nothing, but makes a perfect landing if the player clicks the floor where Henry will land. Get all three of these right:
When entering the security office after Power Jump.
When reaching the docks after using Helium.
After using the Leaf and transforming back.
Find Waldorf. He is hidden in the “Convict Allies” pathway during the final choice screen. He is behind a rock. Click on him to get the achievement.
- Easy Medal
In “The Betrayed”, after failing to reach the Airship with the Slingshot, the fail screen invites the player to “click here” for an easy achievement.
This results in the player getting about 20 windows with random things on it. Just keep clicking the buttons and be patient to get the achievements. Near the end, there is a trap where the window that states “Don’t click this button”, with initially only 1 button labeled “OK”. Instead of clicking it, wait for a few seconds and a new button comes up. Click that one instead. Failure will result in you being taken back to the title screen.
After choosing the Plunger Boots and failing to get anywhere with them, the fail screen will say “aeiou.” Click on it seven times for all seven sound effects to gain the achievement.
During the hallway standoff in “Convict Allies”, first get the fail where you give Henry the sniper rifle and Ellie the crossbow, which ends with Henry killing Ellie. Then click on the “instant replay” provided in the fail screen. This Achievement is a reference to the “montage parodies” subculture on YouTube and Reddit, who post overly-edited videos of what they claim to be “MLG” (Major League Gaming) and “Dank” (exciting) moments in multiplayer gaming.
Completing the Mission achievements
- Assemble the Crew
Find all 12 hidden Among Us crewmates found throughout the episode:
- Master Bounty Hunter: after using Convert, Henry’s squad enters the warehouse. The Red crewmate is next to a cabinet.
- Cleaned ’em Out:When Henry jumps off the Toppat Train as it arrives at the launch site, the Yellow crewmate can be seen on a crate.
- When Henry is in the rocket and uses Leafmöde, the Blue crewmate is on a crate behind him.
- Toppat 4 Life, if Ellias Bahtchin orders Phantom to nuke the military camp, the Green crewmate is located next to Phantom.
- Toppat Civil Warfare, when executing the Midnight Surprise plan, the Pink crewmate is seen in the ventilation duct with the electrical defense.
- Capital Gains, when Henry and Ellie wonder how to empty the money cart of the wrecked Toppat Train, the Orange crewmate is seen among the gold.
- Revenged: At the start of the story, when Henry wakes up on board Dr. Vinschpinsilstien’s ship, the Black crewmate is next to his bed.
- Free Man: When Henry uses the Remote and gets ejected into space, the White crewmate can be seen floating in space.
- Jewel Baron: The Purple crewmate is in the vault of the Toppat Orbital Station. He can only be clicked just after Henry teleports inside after choosing Teleporter.
- Triple Threat: If Henry and Ellie use Parasols to land on the control tower, the Brown crewmate can be seen inside the tower (far right).
Valiant Hero: The Cyan crewmate is in the luxury escape pod during the final choice screen.
- A Tan crewmate can be found in the Trash Ball. Tan is not needed for the achievement, and clicking on it will create a fist that punches it away. This references the development of Among Us, where Tan was considered but ultimately rejected. Interestingly, Tan would later be re-added to Among Us in 2021.
- Stickmin Space Resort: When Icepick and Sal Malone are arguing about switching hats, the Lime crewmate is in the open truck to the right.
- Lockpick Pro
During the second choice screen for “Free Man”, keep using the Lockpick six times until you get the proper fail.
- Speedrun Strats
During the “Toppat 4 Life” pathway, when choosing the Walkthrough fail, end the walkthrough as quickly as possible by spam clicking.
- Play of the Game
During “Revenged”, after getting the fail message for “Absorb”, click on the Play of the Game words highlighted in blue.
During “Cleaned ’em Out”, after the Mannequin fails, press the “F” key on your keyboard and if this method doesn’t work, click the letter “F” on the actual fail message.
During the end credits for “Capital Gains”, click the setting sun to reveal a Shoop da Whoop.
- This is fun!
During the “Triple Threat” pathway, in the second choice screen, use the Swap option 6 times in a row. Charles Calvin will call Henry and Ellie out on their goofing around instead of focusing on the mission.
- Greasy Delight
During “Valiant Hero”, after losing the Hot Knife, click on the “Butter” in “Butterfingers?”.
- Multiverse Correction
Get the secret Multiverse Correction cutscene. The procedure is as follows:
- Get every single fail and ending in every Henry Stickmin game.
- Head to the Toppat 4 Life route.
- When at the final choice screen, click on the sticky notes until a meter marked Multiverse
- Imbalance shows up.
- Press the button marked FIX.
Hope you enjoy the post for The Henry Stickmin Collection Guide to All Achievements, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All The Henry Stickmin Collection Posts List