This guide was made because I loved the game and wanted everyone to have fun exploring it. Unfortunatley, some of the more obscure achievements took me a while, but I did find a lot of tips and tricks in the community. So here it is, my %100 guide. I WISH YOU ALL JOY!
Story Related (Not Missable)
- Missing and Returned – To achieve this achievement, you will need to locate Quaraff's little girl.
- Get Lost – Die for the first Time (In the found state it is much easier to get, but I recommend skydiving into an unknown).
- Gone and Discovered: Find the Quaraff mother to reunite her with her daughter.
- Lost and Found: Find the Quaraff father and reunite your family.
- There is a way out: Play the video and find out the truth about this facility.
- Speedrun: Complete the game within 20 minutes (. This is what I recommend you do in 'The Lost.' However, if you're looking for this in The Found MADREZPEKT, this is what you should do.
Missable Achievements (Paintings)
1 – When you awake at the start point, located on the right sidewall near a container.
2 – Next, you will need to walk near a manequin in order to see the room upclose. It is located on the right sidewall near the staircase.
3 – After you have crossed the gap to reach Mother Quaraff, turn right and jump down a hole. Afterward, examine the backside of the place you fell down.
4 – To reach the painting, you will need to go to the rightmost or leftmost doorway when you reach an open room with a staircase.
5 – You will find a tight gap after you fall down the spiral hole in order to reach the positive side.
6 – Once you reach Father Quaraff, which is located on a wall.
7 – When you're done with your outside activities, go immediately right to find the last piece of art that was hanging on a wall.
Missable Achievements (Almond Waters:)
1 – After climbing up the first staircase, turn right and see two box piles. In between (1.st bottle)
2 – Continue straight from '1" and find a pitch black area between the manequin exit & first bottle location.
3 – After having the child see the room with blue lights, he/she should look left to see the hallway with the bottle.
4 – Once you have reached the room, don't climb up the stairs but instead walk leftmost to see an eye icon(. Then, go backwards in).
5 – Go to the room where the 4.th painting is located. Do not walk up the second set of stairs, but instead turn around.) will change the place and you can get it.
6 – When you find plants in a room, turn right (. The game requires you to go down the stairs) until the blockage stops you. After that, turn around and see 6.th of the water.
7 – When you return to the room, move forward two or three times and then turn left. You will see 7.th of water in front.
8 – Move 1 Right fom '7’ get off the room and walk on to the roof side of it to get it.
9 – Do not jump down when you see outside. Instead, look back and locate the 9.th glass.
10 – If you are going to Father Quaraff, you will see some platforms. Jump on them if you want it.
Missable Achievements (Zebra Areas)
1 – Walk up the stairs to the area you found the almond milk. Go straight from there to find a 'L-shaped' wall. In there 1.st. zebra (. Be aware that you may spawn in a new room if you wait too long.
2 – When you fall to the "Animalistic" shade place, the room will turn (+ and – accordingly). The zebra will be in a negative position on a desk. (It can be tricky but keep trying!)
3 – Once you have reached the 'Medium Fuel,' you will need search the corridors for an eye symbol.
4 – To get to the Large Fuel, walk to the room with the broken cardboard boxes and locate the zebra on a flat surface.
5 – After falling to outside, grab the 'Large Fuel' and climb back up. Instead of turning left, you'll see a large collumn on it. Then, go to the roof on the outside and claim the prize.
Secret Endings (Do not tell anyone)
- Rather Me – After you have removed all Quarrafs from the room, the room malfunctions. You need to reach 85-95 range on (. This is because we are %5-10 heavy.), then YEET YOURSELF AWAY.
- Eternal party: This was my last achievement. SHOUTOUT TO'smithblazin14. You can see their walktrough on Youtube or in our survey section.
You need to get Quaraff. Instead of entering the room, you should walk up the stairs and find a dark hallway. There turn right or left depends on where you entered and find a gap, squeeze in and most importantly PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! !
Here we come to an end for The Backroom – Lost and Found Missable & Story Achievements hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All The Backroom - Lost and Found Posts List