The list of all modifications that modify your inventory
This is a list of all* the events that will show up in your InventoryHistory.
*Ok maybe not ALL of them but pretty damn close, I’m probably only missing a few from pre-2014 tf2.
_ for dynamic values such as player names.
- You purchased an item on the Community Market.
- Received from the Steam Community Market
- You listed an item on the Community Market.
- Listed on the Steam Community Market
- You canceled a listing on the Community Market. The item was returned to you.
- You traded with _, but the trade was placed on hold. The items will be delivered later on _.
- You traded with _.
- Your trade with _ was on hold, and the trade has now completed.
- Played MvM Mann Up Mode
- MvM Squad Surplus bonus
- Unlocked a crate
- Purchased from the store
- Traded up
- Gift wrapped
- Received a gift from
- Your trade with _ failed. The items have been returned to you.
- You deleted
- Used as input to recipe
- Recipe completed
- Strangified an item
- Earned a promotional item
- Started testing an item from the store
- Preview period ended
- Received a gift
- Completed a Contract
- Halloween transmute performed
- Earned from unlocking an achievement
- Earned from unlocking an achievement in a different game
- Antique Halloween Goodie Cauldron
- Earned by participating in the Halloween event
- Level upgraded by defeating Merasmus
- Gift sent to
- Took the Strange scores from one item and added them on to another
- Borrowed for a Contract
- Generated by Competitive Beta Pass
- Your held trade with _ was canceled. The items have been returned to you.
- Texture customized
- Received by entering product code
- Periodic score system reward
- Periodic score system reward was removed
- Strange score reset
- Removed gifter’s name
- Removed Killstreak effects
- Removed a Strange Part
- Removed a Strange Part
- Applied a Strange Part
- Added a Spell Page
- Custom name removed
- Removed or modified
- Item Painted
- Removed crafter’s name
- Purchased with Blood Money
- Unusual effects adjusted
- Applied a Strange Filter
Missing exact wording for:
- Removing spells
- Maybe map stamps after already having the hat
- Removing filters
If you find 1 more the list will be 69 long :gentleman:
Hope you enjoy the post for Team Fortress 2 Inventory Modification, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Team Fortress 2 Posts List
Leave a Reply