The starting questions affect your main character’s stats and stats growth. This guide shows you which answer affects which stat.
ldr is a one time bonus. Each answer gives you 1 starting ldr.
Other stats will give you a starting bonus and also a growth bonus on each level up.
1. When on death’s door, what will you consider a life well-lived?
- I did it all my way :str
- I fulfilled who I was meant to be :int
- Many will mourn my passing :ldr
2. A desperate beggar corners you, demanding money. What do you do?
- Intimidate him into backing down. :str
- Talk your way out of the situation. :skl
- Offer him a warm meal at the local pub. :ldr
3. What is the most important trait a leader should have?
- The ability to bring people together :ldr
- An unshakeable love for the people :int
- The power to command respect and fear :str
4. What most leads to the downfall of great civilizations?
- Faithlessness :str
- Poverty :skl
- Intolerance :ldr
5. You were blessed with a child. If you could choose their fate, what would it be?
- A famous musician :skl
- A great general :ldr
- A devout follower of the faith :int
6. What do you look for most in a mate?
- Beauty :str
- Wealth and Prestige :skl
- Intellect :int
7. As a potential ruler in difficult times, what are your most effective tools?
- Your kind heart :int
- Your inspiring charisma :ldr
- Fear :str
8. Which personal flaw do you want to avoid most?
- Deceptive and exploitative :ldr
- Easily manipulated :skl
- Lack of Willpower :int
9. You must give up your most valuable possession. What is it?
- Your vast wealth :skl
- Your battle prowess :str
- Your faith :int
Here we come to an end for Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Character Creation and Q&A hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga Posts List