List of achievements and instructions that show how to unlock those achievements.
Before You Start
Since there are lots of achievements related to sponsors, you are going to need to start a lot of playthroughs. However, some achievements will take a lot of time (especially terraforming one) and because of that, playing one long game and then doing sponsor/mystery achievements together is a good idea. Other than two challenge achievements, there is no difficulty requirement for achievements and because of that getting positive rules will speed up your process. Picking “Fast Rockets”, “Fast Scanning”, “Increased Production”, “More Applicants”, “Prefab Colony” and “No Disasters” (I recommend not using this one in your long playthrough to get disaster related achievements) will make your playthroughs easier. Even though I did not use rivals there are some feedback about them being useful; so, check below for more information about that. If there is a different requirement for an achievement, I will provide the required information on different starting options.
- Recommended map for the most of the achievements:
- Fully scanned map:
- Recommended starting location:
- You can find other maps according to your needs from this page: https://survivingmaps.com/ – [survivingmaps.com]
- According to Mtext there are some usages for rivals:
“[D]epending on your playstyle, it can be nice to have some rival colonies around for trading purposes. Since different Rivals trade for different things, I like to select Europe and Blue Sun (or SpaceY) along with either China or USA since trades with Europe will boost research, trades with Blue Sun let you sell basic resources (or advanced resources with SpaceY) for immediate Funding, China will always accept Food in trade for various materials, and USA can be a good way to convert Concrete or Polymer into Metals (which can then be sold to Blue Sun if they’re present too). PLUS, there’s a fun mod that lets you build your Rivals’ special buildings/vehicles if you’re over 60 Standing with them (“Standing Unlocks Sponsor Buildings”), which is another reason having Europe and USA around can be a big help. An instant 20% off all Biotech and Physics techs with Europe’s Low-G Lab, and every colonist-need except Medical covered in a single large building per dome with the USA’s Megamall are both huge benefits! The third Rival can then be a matter of taste, depending on which achievement you might be going for.”
General Achievements I
Cast in Concrete
Build the Excavator
- It is pretty self-explanatory. Just build an excavator.
Where No Man has Gone Before
Analyze an Anomaly
- You need a RC Explorer for this achievement. Most of the sponsors have one in their starting rockets by default. Some sectors have anomalies which you can analyze but to able to do it you need to scan them first. So, scan an area and when you find an anomaly analyze it with Explorer.
There and Back Again
Refuel a Rocket
- Pretty easy one. Drones will load the fuel automatically to rockets. Build a “Fuel Refinery” (it will require electricity and water) to produce fuel.
Build a Dome
- It is pretty self-explanatory. You will need to build domes for colonists. After getting the main resources build a dome for your colonists.
In the High Tower
Build a Dome Spire
- Another easy achievement. You can build spires at the middle of the domes (one per dome for most domes). Other than Church of the New Ark and some commanders you won’t have any spires technology without researching them. Just build one to get this achievement.
Good News, Everyone!
Pass the Colony Approval stage
- Another easy achievement. Normally you need to pass 10 sols without killing your colonist to pass the stage. However, you can pass it, if a child is born. Check the achievement below for more information on baby making. Either way, you will get the achievement.
Marvin the Martian
First child on Mars
- Another easy achievement. Colonist will make children when they have high comfort. “Sexy” perk boosts their requirements and Church of the New Ark has a bonus ratio. You will get this naturally while trying for other achievements.
Harvest Food on Mars
- Another easy one. Build a “Ranch”, “Outside Ranch”, “Hydrophonic Farm”, “Fungal Farm” or “Farm” and after that, your colonists will harvest food automatically (you can set it to high priority). You will get this achievement while you are trying to get others.
Reach 250 Colonists
- Self-explanatory. You will get this while trying for other achievements.
Reach 1000 Colonists
- Self-explanatory. There isn’t much to say about this one.
Reach 100 Colonists living in a single Dome
- Self-explanatory. Using a bigger dome is a healthier approach though.
Wubba, lubba, dub, dub!
Build 1000 buildings
- Self-explanatory. You can build “Dumping Site”s around to get it easily. You can check how many buildings you have from Command Center. However, it is buggy. I got mine around 1200 buildings.
Can’t Stop the Signal
Scan all Sectors
- Check the achievement below for more information.
The Final Frontier
Deep scan all Sectors
- With the settings I recommended, scanning will be quicker. You can use orbital probes after researching its technology but you don’t really need it. With the “Astrogeologist” commander, your regular scans will be deep-scans. You can try for other achievements while getting this and build “Sensor Tower”s to speed up the process.
The Boundaries of Knowledge
Research all non-Breakthrough Technologies
- Self-explanatory, just research all of the default technology trees.
You can’t take the Sky from Me!
Land 50 Rockets on Mars in a single playthrough
- Again self-explanatory. You will probably get it in a long playthrough.
Dream of a Green Mars
Reach 200 Vegans
- This one is a bit annoying. You will need a big colony for it (I got it with a 2,000 colonists). You can filter the colonist with “Vegan” quirk at Command Center to track your progress. Plus, you can filter the colonists with “Vegan” quirk while getting candidates. Using SpaceY’s buying candidate feature or cloning technology can speed up the process.
How Much is a Googol?
Reach $100,000 M
- Again self-explanatory. Best way to earn money is selling rare metals. Other than that, you can earn money via tourism, anomalies, events and SpaceY special building (it is a waste though). One of the SpaceY achievements is a close achievement to this one; so, you can try to get this while doing it or you can achieve it while waiting for terraforming achievement.
The Watney Challenge
Pass the Colony Approval stage with a single Founder
- This one is easier than it sounds. You can choose “Psychologist” commander for sanity bonus. Try to choose your colonist carefully. “Composed”, “Fit”, “Hippie”, “Nerd”, “Party Animal” and “Religious” perks are good options. Avoid getting a colonist with a flaw. Build a garden type building, “Grocer”, “Open Air Gym” and a residence (you can build sponsor specific buildings too). Food should be enough but you can buy more via rockets if you want.
A Better Planet
Have an Earthsick Colonist who decided to stay on Mars
- Probably you will get this one naturally. People get earthsick when their comfort is low and they want to return to Earth. However, they can’t return if there is no rocket. So, don’t land a rocket while there is an earthsick person and try to increase comfort to change his/her mind.
Open the Pod Bay Doors
Build a Shuttle Hub
- You can build one right away if you are playing as “Rocket Scientist” commander or you can unlock “CO2 Jet Propulsion” technology from Robotics tree to build one.
A Shooting Star
Shoot down a meteorite
- You need to research “Meteor Defense System” technology from Physics tree to be able to build MDS laser. After building it, you can use “Capture Meteor” planetary mission to get a meteor rain. Since it can defend only some of the ground, you may have to try for a couple times. “No disasters” choice can be buggy.
General Achievements II
Treat 50 Colonists in a Sanatorium
- You can build “Sanatorium”s if you are using “Psychologist” commander or research “Behavioral Shaping” technology. Since a lot of your colonists will have flaws, you shouldn’t have a problem treating them. Don’t forget to set the choice to auto to treat all of the flaws (except Dreamer flaw).
Have a Colonist with 2 Rare traits
- You need to aim for this achievement at your long run. It will unlock naturally while you are doing other achievements. “Project Morpheus” and “Guru” quirk (make sure he/she has some good traits) can speed up the process. Other than that, “Gene Selection” breakthrough technology can help you with its double chance to have a rare trait. Other than that, “Neural Empathy” unlocks another rare trait.
Have a Colonist with 5 Perks
- You need to aim this achievement at your long run. It will unlock naturally while you are doing other achievements. “Project Morpheus” and “Guru” quirk (make sure he/she has some good traits) can speed up the process. Other than that, “Project Phoenix” breakthrough technology and “Martianborn Adaptability” from Biotech tree can help you, since “Project Phoenix” keeps the colonists’ traits and you can teach them new traits at “School”s and “Playground”s. Plus, the colonist who visit “Open Air Gym” or “Tai Chi Garden” can get “Fit” perk. Or you can go with biorobots and wait for “Project Morpheus” to do the work.
Have a Colonist with all four stats at maximum
- Mystery events and regular events can affect stats. Playing a long game should give you this achievement naturally. There are 4 stats:
1. Health: This one is pretty easy. Provide their basic requirements (oxygen, water, electricity and food), don’t let them hurt by a disaster or work heavy workloads. Colonist can increase this stat via medical or exercise buildings and well rested bonus. “Fit” trait increases it too. “Survivor” trait decreases the health loss from absence of basic needs.
2. Sanity:This one isn’t too hard either. Working night shifts, working heavy workloads, working outside domes, being near disasters or deaths can lower sanity. Well rested bonus, “Psychologist” commander, “Rapid Sleep” and “Good Vibrations” breakthrough technology, “Playground”s for children, “Temple Spire” for Church of the New Ark and medical buildings can increase sanity. “Safe Mode” breakthrough technology can help with sanity breakdowns and set colonist’s sanity to 70. “Geoscope Dome”, “Smart Homes” & “Smart Complex” can boost sanity daily after you research and build them. “Martianborn Resilience” can help you with exterior building workforce and “Martianborn Strength” can help you with disasters. “Composed” trait lowers the sanity lose and “Gamer” trait gains sanity if you provide gaming service.
3. Comfort: Being homeless, not being able to satisfy their interest and getting food from other than a building with the food service can lower comfort. “Geoscape Dome”, working in a “Workshop”, vistas and a good service building visit can increase comfort; you can use a “Sanatorium” to get rid of flaws, “Hanging Gardens” spire for residency comfort, “Arcology” spire or “Smart Homes” & “Smart Complex” for residency, “Home Collective” research and upgrade from Social tree to increase residence comfort, “Martian Festivals” technology from Social tree for higher decoration comfort, “Biome Engineering” technology from Biotech tree to give farms a comfort bonus, “Dome Bioscaping” technology from Biotech tree for increased residency comfort, “Rejuvenation Treatment” technology from Biotech tree for medical building comfort. “Hippie” trait gets more comfort from gardens and parks, “Party Animal” trait gets comfort from getting social services, “Rugged” neglects the food penalty and “Vegan” trait gets a tiny comfort bonus if they are living in a dome with a farm (negative bonus for living near ranches).
4. Morale: Other stats affect morale. If they are under the value of 50, morale will decrease; if they are above the value of 70, morale will increase. Working in a “Workshop” increases morale and “Inspiring Architecture” breakthrough technology gives morale boost to domes with a spire. “Nerd” trait gets morale boost after researching a technology, “Religious” trait gets more base morale, “Saint”s increase morale of “Religious” colonists in the dome and “Empath” trait raises the morale of all of the colonist in the dome.
Immortality of a Kind
Have a citizen that was reconstructed by Project Phoenix
- “Project Phoenix” is a breakthrough technology which gives your colonists this ability: “When a colonist dies there’s a 50% chance he or she is reconstructed as youth with the same traits.” Recommended map should have this breakthrough. Scan the sectors to find this anomaly, analyze it, then research it. After that, you only need to wait.
The Positronic Man
Have a Biorobot Colonist
- “The Positronic Brain” is required for this one. It is a breakthrough technology which “Allows the construction of Biorobots in the Drone Assembler. Biorobots eat, sleep and can gain traits but can’t reproduce and never die from old age.” Other than the breakthrough technology, you will need drone assembler. Sadly, it isn’t available in the recommended map. You can check https://survivingmaps.com/ – [survivingmaps.com] to find a suitable map.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Have a Dome populated by at least 50 Biorobot Colonists
- Same as above but you need 50 of them. The problem with this achievement is gathering biorobot colonists in one dome. You can use a secluded dome near the assembler for this achievement or fire people from their homes to make them leave.
Build the Geoscape Dome
- “Geoscape Dome” requires “Localized Terraforming” technology from the end of the Biotech tree. After that, you can build this expensive building.
Build the Space Elevator
- “Space Elevator” requires “Orbital Engineering” technology from the end of the Engineering tree. After that, you can build this expensive building.
The Rabbit Hole
Build the Mohole Mine
- “Mohole Mine” requires “Project Mohole” technology from the end of the Robotics tree. After that, you can build this expensive building.
It’s Always Sunny on Mars
Build the Artificial Sun
- “Artificial Sun” requires “Micro Fusion” technology from the end of the Physics tree. After that, you can build this expensive building.
Build the Omega Telescope
- “Omega Telescope” requires “Interplanetary Astronomy” technology from the end of the Physics tree. After that, you can build this expensive building.
What is Real?
Build Project Morpheus
- “Project Morpheus” requires “Dream Reality” technology from the end of the Social tree. After that, you can build this expensive building.
The New Wonders of the World
Construct 5 different Wonders in a single playthrough
- Self-explanatory. You need to build 5 of the wonders that listed above or 4 with “The Excavator” (“Large-scale Excavation” from Robotics tree) in a single playthrough.
You can select the mystery before starting a new game. There are only 6 mysteries that have achievements. It is recommended that playing a hard mystery with a challenge requirement. There are 3 difficulties for mysteries but they are not that hard if you know what you do. The steps are from https://survivingmars.paradoxwikis.com/Mystery – [paradoxwikis.com] page with some corrections.
Complete The Power of Three Mystery
- Store 150 Black Cubes (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology),
- Destroy 150 Black Cubes (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology) or
- Use 384 Black Cubes (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology).
Complete the Inner Light mystery
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Requirements: 100 Colonists
- Can be failed? No
- Danger: The Dreamer flaw (it will become a trait after the story).
- This mystery will start by itself when you reach the requirement.
1. Research the Dream Simulation technology (Applicant with the Genius trait).
2. Have at least 100 colonists with the Dreamer trait (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology, Dreamer trait gives +15 productivity). After some progression game will tell you that you can make kids Dreamers. You need to pick the Dreamer trait in school to do this. You can speed up the progress by having a high comfort to have more children. Since you will need to reach 100 Dreamers, you shouldn’t pick Dreamers option at Sanatorium. Progress can take a while and it can trigger sometime after reaching the goal.
3. (optional) Build a Cloning Vat (2000 Research)(You can make Dreamers quicker with this method).
Complete The Dredgers mystery
- “Wait for it to leave” (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology, unlock Magnetic Extraction technology) or
- “Destroy it” (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology, unlock Magnetic Extraction technology with 50% progress or in the new updated version, the Xeno-Extraction technology, and 100 Concrete, 100 Rare Metals).
Complete the Artificial Intelligence mystery
- “Purge the AI.” (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology) or
- “Let it run in a closed environment forever.” (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology, 10% reduced research costs).
Complete the Spheres mystery
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Requirements: 100 Colonists
- Can be failed? No
- Danger: Emitting radiation, creating a cold area and consuming power (spheres will multiply and move) after activation. Compact colony is a good idea.
- This mystery requires interaction after reaching the requirements. There will be half buried sphere in the map and you need to try to breach it, communicate with it and recharge it.
1. Research the Sphere Protection technology (spheres no longer drain Health).
2. Research the Purpose of the Spheres technology (Power Decoy).
3. Construct a Power Decoy (traps spheres).
4. Research the Xeno-Terraforming technology (spheres can be destroyed).
5. Dismantle all spheres (Metal, Rare Metals, Polymers for each, random Wonder or Breakthrough technology)
Complete the Marsgate mystery
- Research the Defense Turret technology (Defense Turrets)(Make this research priority and have at least 10 turrets. Don’t forget that they can directly descend to your base.).
- Defeat the first invasion wave (Repaired EsoCorp Rovers)(You can use those rovers in addition to your turrets.).
- Defeat the second invasion wave (random Wonder or Breakthrough technology).
Sponsor Achievements I (Including Space Race DLC)
All of the achievements are doable as a pair (except for Brazil and Japan, since each have only one achievement). All of the DLC ones are harder than the regular ones. I recommend using the forementioned starting conditions for the most part (I will point out the different conditions). You can try to get these achievements and one mystery at the same time. To get all of the other achievements, I recommend using only one playthrough, rather than multiple sponsors and colonies.
Aren’t they Cute?
Play as SpaceY and control 200 Drones before Sol 100
- You can get this achievement with a full drone and “Drone Hub” rocket, then requesting more drones. Or you can play normally and buy those drones as you progress.
The Pace of Progress (DLC)
Play as SpaceY and complete all Sponsor Goals on challenge rating 500% or higher
- Generate 100 Energy – Pretty easy
- Refuel a rocket the same Sol it lands – Again, pretty easy. Just have enough fuel near landing area and set the rocket to the high priority.
- Research 8 Engineering technologies – You will get it naturally, I guess.
- Analyze 7 Planetary Anomalies – You can research “Planetary Survey” technology from Terraforming tree to unlock 6 new anomalies.
- Have 3 Biorobotics Workshops – You need to research “Creative Biorobotics” from Biotech tree. After that, you can just build them.
Play as Russia and extract 10000 resource units from Deposits before Sol 100
- This one is another easy one. Every extractor counts for the achievement, including “Water Extractor”. So, don’t stop extracting water. You can get it easily while playing regularly.
No Pain, No Gain (DLC)
Play as Russia and have 500 colonists on challenge rating 500% or higher
- This achievement is a bit harder than the others but there is a great side to it: It doesn’t have a time requirement. I was able to get it in 101 sols at my first try. Since you need 500%, don’t get any positive condition. I used “Astrologist” for useful scans; “Inflation”, “Hunger”, “Long Ride” and “Increased Production” with my regular map and a hard mystery (you can choose Wildfire and not trigger it by not analyzing its anomaly). “Long Ride” will be annoying but if you plan ahead and buy resources that you will need as early as possible, you won’t have any problem. Buying a rocket when you are able to and using supply pods can be a good idea. Don’t forget to use your drill to get some rare metals to sell. It is better if they are far away, since you can mine the close ones easily.
Play as China and reach a population of 200 before Sol 100
- China’s specialty is rockets with 22 passenger’s seat. So, that means you need only 9 rockets to fulfill the achievement. You can just throw the colonist to the colony without providing anything near the end. However, to get “Tao” achievement, you may want to play a bit. Both of them are easily doable in 50 sols.
Play as China and have Tai-chi Gardens in 10 domes before Sol 100
- This achievement requires for you to have 10 domes in your colony. You can get it without colonists but to get the other achievement, just play regularly. Those gardens are pretty good by the way.
For the Benefit of All
Play as USA and research all technologies in the Engineering tech-tree before Sol 100
- Don’t be scared to research the basic technologies and boost ones to research faster. Using a map with “Alien Imprints” breakthrough can speed up the process. Try to use your funds for advanced resources to save your workforce and prefabs or to boost research. You can use “overwork” to boost your research (using it at night shift isn’t a great idea).
Space Shopping (DLC)
Play as USA and have a Geoscape Dome with a Megamall before Sol 100
- Don’t forget that you don’t need to research all of the “Biotech” technologies to be able to research this one. You can unlock the research option via anomalies. Although, you will need to research some of them. If you have a limited time for the achievement or limited resources, you can get the achievement, then load a previous save.
Because we Care
Play as Europe and research 5 Breakthrough Technologies before Sol 100
- Simple enough, find 5 breakthrough anomalies, analyze them and then research them. You will get this one naturally, while aiming for the other achievement.
Europa Universalis (DLC)
Play as Europe and reach daily production of 10,000 Research before Sol 100
- This one is one of the hard ones. You will need some people to reach to 10,000 research points. First of all, build for your main resources. Then you can build science domes with research buildings and a “Network Node” (“The Martian Network” from Robotics tree). Of course, you will need the basic buildings like “Grocer” and the dome needs to be bigger than a “Basic Dome”. You need to work your scientist for 3 shifts and preferably on overwork (not the night ones). You can research “Research Amplification” technology from Physics tree to upgrade your research buildings and “Martian Institute of Science” technology from Social tree to build “Hawking Institute”s. You can educate your colonist for better Perks and specialization too. Don’t forget to get the simple research boost researches to increase your production. You only need to reach 10,000 for one day which means you can buy a boost from research screen.
Sponsor Achievements II (Including Space Race DLC)
Building a Better Future
Play as Blue Sun Corporation and export 500 units of Rare Metals to Earth before Sol 100
- This one is pretty easy. Just extract rare metals and sell them. You don’t need to be scared of spending money, since you will have a lot of money. You should be able to do it with a couple of extractors in 60 sols.
Space Capitalism (DLC)
Play as Blue Sun Corporation and produce $100,000 M Funding before Sol 100
- This one is one of the hardest ones. First of all, don’t be scared to spend your money. You will need to export rare metals for your main income. Build a lot of mining domes with specialized colonist. The map I have used has a lot of rare metal deposits near each other. After a while you can go south with a tunnel to get other rich deposits. “Astrogeologist” will help a lot with the extractor production bonus. Research “Extractor Amplification” technology from Physics tree and “Fueled Extractors” technology from Robotics tree; then upgrade your extractors. Giving rockets high priority and having a lot of drones is a good idea. You will need the “Space Elevator” (priority) and “Muhole Mine”; so, try to research them as fast as possible. You can get some money from anomalies and from tourist setup. For the tourist setup, build a dome which is far from others and don’t build anything in it. Their comfort won’t be a problem and they will leave after 5 days. You can use this method and buy more applicants for more tourists. However, most important part is not using “Corporate Office”s, those buildings are useless and a huge waste.
The New Ark
Play as the Church of the New Ark and have 100 people born on Mars before Sol 100
- Higher comfort and population mean more martianborns. However, important thing about this achievement is the early game. Since there isn’t much to start with, you will need to adjust your early-game resources. Handpick all of your residents to reach maximum efficiency. After reaching mid-game, your population will boom and you will have to try to build more domes for them.
The Garden of Eden (DLC)
Play as Church of the new Ark and have 250 Colonists at 70+ Comfort before Sol 100
- You only need 250 people with more than 70 comfort which means you can have 3,000 people and only 250 of them with more than 70 comfort. However, you won’t need a huge colony. There is a special spire for the Church of the new Ark that can increase comfort. By the way, you can use a “Sanatorium” to get rid of the flaws and their comfort penalty. You can build a couple domes for loners or just don’t recruit them.
In the Service of Humankind
Play as India and have 5 Domes before Sol 100
- Pretty obvious and easy. Just build 5 domes, there isn’t any need for colonists.
Waste Not, Want Not (DLC)
Play as India and convert 3000 Waste Rock to useful materials before Sol 100
- Similar to the “Gold Rush” achievement, you need to use waste rock to make something. Their building is “Metal Refinery” which gives you concrete that you won’t need. It will take much more time than Brazil’s waste rock. For that reason, build more than one. You can build extractors to produce waste rock or flatten the ground and produce rocks manually. Plus, researching “Extractor Amplification” from Physics tree, “Fueled Extractors” and “Factory AI” from Robotics tree; then upgrading your extractors and refineries helps a lot.
Play as Japan and train 200 specialists before Sol 100
- For this achievement, you will need to research “Martian Education” to build universities and “Martianborn Adaptability” for fast graduation. With the before-mentioned conditions, you will have a lot of people to choose from. You do not need to recruit from start, try to get them near researching universities. Even though you don’t need a university at every dome, you can build one to speed up the progress. However, beware your work force. Other than that, you can have high comfort to boost your colony numbers and then you can educate the newborn.
Gold Rush (DLC)
Play as Brazil and convert 2000 Waste Rock to Rare Metals before Sol 100
- This one is pretty easy. You need to process to waste rock via “Rare Metal Refinery”. I only used 2 and got the achievement within 50 sols. These refineries need a lot of waste rock to work (3-4 extractor for one). You can build extractors to produce waste rock or flatten the ground and produce rocks manually. Plus, researching “Extractor Amplification” from Physics tree, “Fueled Extractors” and “Factory AI” from Robotics tree; then upgrading your extractors and refineries helps a lot. Flattening the ground requires a lot of drones; so, get a lot of them. Since you will have a lot of rare metals, you can just buy drones.
Green Planet DLC
It is recommended that you try to get all of these achievements with other time-consuming achievements in one go.
Move this Mountain!
Have a RC Dozer complete a landscaping project
- This one is pretty easy. Research the “Dozer Rover” technology and request one from Earth with a shuttle or rocket (You can wait for “Rover Printing” technology too.).
Seeds of Life
Harvest Seeds on Mars
- You can get this achievement from hydroponic towers, farms, cover crops (choose seeds crop) or bushes and trees which you get with forestation plants.
Now we need ducks
Have a lake with liquid water
- You need to research “Lake Crafting” technology and reach 25% Temperature to have liquid water. To increase temperature, you need to build “GHG Factory” which you can build after researching “Greenhouse Mars” technology and “Core Heat Convector” which you can build after researching “Core Heat Convector” technology. You will need to build more than one, since they are slow.
Nuke the Polar Caps
- This is a planetary mission which you can access after researching “Nuclear Terraforming” technology. You will lose the rocket you have sent to this mission.
Tears of Joy
Have water rain on Mars
- Requirements for Clean Rains is 40% Atmosphere, 40% Temperature and 10% Water. You need to research “Carbonate Processor” technology for building “Carbonate Processor” to increase atmosphere, “Magnetic Field Generator” technology for building “Magnetic Field Generator” to lower atmosphere loss. For water, you need liquid lakes and temperature is same with the “Now we need ducks” achievement. You can use planetary missions to increase your conditions.
Endure the Toxic Rains
- You need to reach 55% Atmosphere, 55% Temperature and 5% Water to end toxic rains. According to https://www.trueachievements.com/a272566/detox-achievement – [trueachievements.com] , “No Disasters” game rule shouldn’t be active to be able to get the achievement.
Fear my Botany Powers!
Plant a tree
- You need to reach 35% Temperature and 35% Water to plant a tree. After that, you can research “Martian Vegetation” technology and build “Forestation Plant” to plant trees.
Skies of Blue
Create blue skies by terraforming
- You need to reach 50% Atmosphere for Blue skies.
Construct a Capital City
- You need Breathable atmosphere, which requires 95% Atmosphere and 50%Temperature, to be able to construct the “Capital City”.
Creator of Worlds
Max all Terraforming Parameters
- You need to reach 100% Atmosphere, Temperature, Water and Vegetation. First three are much easier than the last one. Since I explained how to increase them, I won’t explain it again. For Vegetation, you can use “Forestation Plant”s till 40%. After that, they won’t increase the condition and only way to increase it will be “Seed Vegetation” planetary mission (5%) which unlocks after researching “Planetary Projects” technology. You will wait for it for a while, be prepared.
The Easy Way
There is an easy option to get all of the achievements without doing them and it is pretty quick. If you want to go down this road, check the video below and try to give it a like, if it was useful to you:
These are the resources I used and I would appreciate if you check those links and give them a like:
- Map Information: https://survivingmaps.com/ – [survivingmaps.com]
- Additional Information on Game: https://survivingmars.paradoxwikis.com/Surviving_Mars_Wiki – [paradoxwikis.com]
- Alternative Guide (I have used it for my playthrough and checked additional information): https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Surviving-Mars/achievements – [trueachievements.com]
- Easy way link:
Hope you enjoy the post for Surviving Mars 100% Complete Achievements Guide and Walkthrough, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!Recommended for You:
- Check All Surviving Mars Posts List