This guide how to build a cave, get settling in, and the sidewinder.
Building A Cave and Getting Settling In
- After the opening cutscene, you’ll be transported to an underground cave.
- Continue forward until you reach the tunnel. It is small.
- You’ll be prompted to transform! Press shift to do so and go through the tunnel.
- Continue forward until you reach the exit of the cave.
- After exiting, you’ll meet Irene who will accompany you to Sidewinder.
- Before we can meet Irene at her inn we’ll need to meet a few of their townsfolk. They will have an arrow icon above their heads.
- From the town entrance, let’s take a right all the way to the opposite side of town and speak to Bonnie & Gil.
- In the next section of town, find the saloon. Styles, the bartender, is located inside.
- Now at the back of town, let’s visit the city hall (look for the clock on top).
- Inside you’ll meet Ed and Ophelia.
- After leaving city hall, turn left to the opposite side of town. Go into the museum to meet Dawson.
- Let’s go back to the inn, which is two buildings directly across from the saloon.
- After a brief scene with Irene we are transported to her home, where we will be staying.
Let’s get ourselves settled and begin to work towards our goals!
- Talk to Irene before we leave her house. She’ll tell you that she’s in search of seeds. This starts at Irene’s First Quest.
- Next let’s visit the saloon once more and talk to Styles to start Styles’ First Quest. He’s in need of crates from Ursa Manor out in the desert.
- In the saloon, you can also talk to the president of the art club (in pink) and visit the art club.
- Talk to the president at art club and learn how to paint. It’s enjoyable to express your creativity, even though I don’t know if it’s necessary for any other purpose.
The Archives Maze
- The next one is mazes and is a bit tricky. You can save it for later if you wish to.
- If you’d like to start this one now, let’s go to the city hall and speak to Mayor Ed to start Ed’s First Quest. We need to help him find his perfect pen.
- You can enter the archives through this trapdoor, which is located just to the left of the desk of the mayor.
- There are four floors within the maze. The layout of each floor is the same, but after the first floor, there are a variety of exits to choose from. If you select the wrong one, you will be taken back to the first floor.
- To confirm which floor you are on, note the numeral sign at the end of each maze. (I, II, III or IIII). This image, for example is from Floor 3.
- From the beginning point move forward! There is only one route to proceed until you reach the crossroads where you have the option of either going left or right.
- Follow the right path.
- Continue down this path until the very end. There are some minor detours you can take, but there is only one exit. It’s located between the shelves at the end. (It’s an escape route on the floor)
- There is only one way to go to this crossroads.
- Continue to the right, but end at this point.
- From here, we’re going to go straight following the lights above, and then turn left for the exit that is hidden in the corner.
- Again there is only one way forward until the crossroads.
- Continue to turn right. You’ll soon notice this is the wrong exit If you turn around. !
- Continue on past the fake exit until you get to the final area. There are two choices: one to your left and one on your right. The second one has an image of a skull on it.
- The exit is located through the skull.
- There is only one path to take until the crossroads.
- Do what is right. There is only one way forward until you get to the desk and find the perfect pen.
- Go back to the start of the floor. Make use of the hole at the ceiling to escape.
- This is the end of Ed’s First Quest. Good work!
Sidewinder 1: Resuming
- Then, go back to the museum, and Dawson will brief you on your new role as a curator which is the primary objective of the game.
- Our first main goal is to look into the ruins in the vicinity of Ophelia’s home outside of town in the desert!
- The desert exit is the gap in the fence, just where we first started in Sidewinder. Pay attention to the hat-wearing man on the right, just under the balloon. Talking to him can allow you to travel fast until the end of the line however we’re not going to do that at this time. You can leave the gate normally.
We hope you found it useful; it has been our pleasure to walk you through the Stellona Starting Cave & Settling In + Sidewinder 1. If you see any mistakes or have suggestions for how we can improve this page, do let us know in the comments. I appreciate your time and effort, and I wish you a wonderful day! speaky, the post creator and author, served as an inspiration for this entry. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- Check All Stellona Posts List
Leave a Reply