I’ll show too you secret story about the Lewis’ purple shorts. What can be done with a shorts? if you playing the Stardew Valley
you can do many things! The game will surprise you about it. Example: For the governor ”shorts soup” you can do or make the townspeople laugh as 🙂
You get a message from the game after you go to bed on the second day of the first summer season. This message:
[Although it may seem like an insignificant detail, you will soon understand.]
When you wake up in the morning (on the 3rd day of the first summer season) Lewis leaves you a letter:
Then while you’re in town looking for shorts, you find it in Marnie’s room. But we have to be friends with Marnie to get into her room and get these shorts. (with 2 Friend Points) We go into Marnie’s room and get the shorts. To complete the task, you must give the shorts to Lewis.When you give Lewis the shorts, he’ll tell you:
Secret Love with Marie and Robin
Alright, so why are the shorts coming out of Marnie’s bedroom? Next, we need to take a look at the relationships that are “secretly offered” (never secret) to the players in the game. Then let’s get to know Lewis and let our mysterious investigation begin here!
Who Are They?
Lewis is the mayor of Pelican Town. Along with Robin, he greets you when you move to the Valley and explains a little bit about life on the farm. When a festival takes place, you will receive a letter in your mail box, usually from Lewis, that tells you where and when it takes place, as well as any additional requirements. As nobody has challenged Lewis for his title of mayor in the twenty years he has held the position, we can a*sume he has a good relationship with everyone living in Pelican Town. He was apparently good friends with the player’s grandfather; if the player speaks to him while he is at The Stardrop Saloon, Lewis states that he will be having an extra drink in your grandfather’s honor. Lewis has never been married.
Marnie is a villager living on her own farm. You can get supplies for your pet or animals from it. Although he is single, he lives with his nephews Shen and Jas. When it is not raining, she exercises with Caroline, Jodi, Emily, and Robin on Tuesdays at Pierre’s General Store.
NOTE: You can find Marnie and Lewis having a drink at the Stardrop Saloon.
Robin is perhaps the smallest piece in the network of relationships. Although it seems like an insignificant detail, I think Robin had an influence on Lewis’ recognition. Robin is a villager who resides at 24 Mountain Road, on The Mountain, with her husband Demetrius, daughter Maru, and son Sebastian. Robin is the town carpenter and runs her own Carpenter’s Shop, at her home, from 9am to 5pm every day except Tuesday and part of Friday (closes early).
All Relationships and Mysteries
Now that we have learned all this, we can now examine the relationships.It’s time to show that Lewis is not at all what he seems!
Lewis and Marnie are the most common yet secret relationship in the game. If you search Lewis’s house, you will find a hidden note in his bedroom:
From the “-M” signature, we understand that the person who wrote this letter was Marnie.
Likewise, when we rummage through Marnie’s bedroom, you may encounter this message:
Also hen you enter Marnie’s house, you can hear this with a probability of 1 in 10,000:
There are 2 hidden notes in the game about this situation: Notes 19 and 21.
The first is note 19:
With this note, we find a gold statue of Lewis behind Lewis’ house:
If you leave this statue in a public place, you get the following letter from Lewis:
and leaves 1 rotten plant for you where you put the golden statue. The statue will then appear in Lewis’ bedroom (90% chance) or Marnie’s bedroom (10% chance). The statue can be removed and placed in again and again, and each time it will be replaced by a Rotten Plant. The player will receive the unsigned letter only once, however.
The second note 21:
With this note, we check the bushes at 12:40 pm and Lewis and Marie come out of the bushes. Then they run away.
Finally, if you score 6 friend points with both Marie and Lewis, you’ll see Marie and Lewis talking about their relationship. In this talk, Marnie asks why they didn’t reveal their relationship to the townspeople. Lewis says he doesn’t want her authority to be shaken.When they see that you are listening to them, they want you not to tell anyone what happened. But if you say you will tell Lewis, he will start crying because he will lose him position. The next day he will send this letter:
And if you go to Marnie’s farm and see Lewis, he will tell you:
The interesting part is that when we go to Robin’s house, there is a one in 100,000 probability that we can see the message we saw at Marnie’s house:
But i think: Robin and Lewis are on good terms with one another, so if they have a dramatic past, they seem over it now because:
- She is married to Demetrius and is happy with him. They are often standing with each other, talking to each other, and dancing at the Saloon, behaviors that are not as consistent/present with other couples in Pelican Town
- She has been married before (she has a book about maximizing her second marriage) and Sebastian most likely came from her first marriage
- Robin and Lewis are friends, or at the very least have a foundation of respect for one another. They are the first two to greet you in Pelican Town and both are fairly conscious about the community and encouraging community effort. They talk to each other about different goings-on in the town, such as the Community Center and the eventual Community Upgrade
I think all this explains the initial earthquak 🙂 Naughty Lewis ^-^
What To Do and Extras
- You can wear shorts
After you get the shorts, use Emily’s sewing machine. Combine the shorts with a gold nugget. This way it will be wearable.
You have to admit this is funny. Because the townspeople think so too. If you put on the shorts and go to Marnie’s, she’ll start laughing at you:
Lewis, on the other hand, will be frightened by “making a bat noise”.
There are 2 ways to do this: You buy a ladder and wear it in the shorts, or when you buy chicken from Marnie and name it , purple shorts will come to your inventory. You can take it and have fun ^-^
- A Delicious Soup for the Governor
A special soup is made when the governor arrives on the 11th day of summer for his annual visit. If you put shorts in the soup, the governor will say that he is insulted and that it is unacceptable. Then he vomits.
Of course, Lewis will be very angry about this situation xd.
- Display at the Farm Exhibition
You will be asked to exhibit your products at the “Stardew Valley Fair” held on the 16th day of autumn. You can put the shorts in the exhibition area and piss Lewis off. Lewis mentions that you’re making a sick joke and that it’s too private. It will give 750 star points so that you do not tell anyone about this issue. If it’s shorts, he wants you to bring it to him.
Marnie says the one on display is “a purple lettuce” that’s weird and she stops talking about what she thinks is Lewis’ private item.
I hope you enjoyed the information I provided. I tried to present you an enjoyable article. This is my first post and I speak Turkish originally. In addition, English is an additional language. I spent a lot of effort to present the images/gifs in English. So I hope this was worth the effort. Please let me know if you see any missing points. If you appreciate this effort, I wouldn’t say no to a small gift ‘-‘
Who should our next story be about?
Turkish version of this article:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2816701597 – [steamcommunity.com]
See you! Don’t leave the Pelican Town because there is much more to discover. Hot cookies, cakes and sweets… <3
This is all for Stardew Valley Lewis’s Secrets Mission Summary Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Stardew Valley Posts List
Leave a Reply