In this guide, I would like to share with you my experience in building colonies in Starbound. A very small number of players are engaged in the construction of colonies, as evidenced by the rarity of achievements obtained for these same colonies. (IN PROCESS)
What are colonies for?
Let’s be honest, there’re not so many benefits from them, but like building beautiful houses, this activity is very relaxing.
And what can they give us:
- Additional pixels.
- Various resources and weapons.
- 7 rare achievments to your profile.
- A rich selection of ship crew members.
- And break from the great space adventure
Choosing a planet for the colony.
In this case, it all depends on the purpose for which you are building a colony:
-If you want to get all the achievements without any problems, then I advise you to choose safe small planets, since you will have to complete quite a few tenant quests.
- Low (Tier 1): Barren, Garden
- Moderate (Tier 2): Desert, Forest
-If you want to get more valuable resources from your tenants, then you should choose planets with increased danger.
Here you must understand that the tenants are not very smart and you’ll have to think on their safety. They’ill take the toxic lake for a great vacation spot.
- Extreme (Tier 5): Arctic, Midnight, Tundra
- Inconceivable (Tier 6): Decayed, Magma, Volcanic
Hope you enjoy the post for Starbound What are colonies Information – Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Starbound Posts List