If noone other guides not helps you.
My PC specs:
Intel Core i7-8700
MSI RTX 2080
[ENG] I had super fps drops to 5-10 fps sometimes when everything explodes near u and that thing really solve all my problems. Just disable Control Flow Guard for Squad in Windows. And like a bonus u will get +10-15 fps.
There is a way:
1) Click on Start and search for Windows Security.
2) Choose Windows Security from the left pane of ‘Update and Security’ section of Windows Defender Settings.
3) Select ‘App & browser Control’ and scroll down to locate ‘Exploit Protection Settings’.
4) Program settings
5) Add program to customize
6) Add by program name (squad_launcher.exe) or path (for me C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Squad)
7) Select in a list your newly added path or .exe file and turn off CFG
8) Restart PC
PLAN B: Just disable Control Flow Guard for Windows (nor recommended for your security)
Hope you enjoy the post for Squad How to Fix FPS Drops, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Squad Posts List