Ever wanted to take advantage of the stock market like a pro? Now’s your chance! With a few quick tips like these you should be on your way to riches in no time!
Pictured above is what a stock graph looks like. There’s one for each organ available in the game, and you can purchase any stock at any time (provided you have the cash) regardless of if you’ve unlocked the organ itself.
At the end of each day, the price of the stock for each organ will have either risen, fell, or on some occasions remained the same. Each organ has a relative “market cap” which will tell you how valuable each organ is, for example excormex remains will almost always stay below 6 credits whereas hearts can reach about 1,500 or more.
Additionally, organ stock graphs roughly correlates to the possible prices of the organs you sell to your clients, so keep that in mind.
Quick note: while you can use the arrows to scroll through the different stocks, your mouse scroll wheel will work as well for a more streamlined experience.
Now that you know what the stock market is, it’s time to learn how to make BIG BUCKS off of it!
Here’s a series of tips to get you started:
- If you don’t have a lot of spare cash to burn or just want to practice before playing the big leagues, buy cheaper stocks (particularly heart and/or kidney stocks) to start out!
- You want to buy low, sell high. This goes for any stocks you’re interested in.
- Once you’ve got the money, target valuable stocks that have a high market cap and have a history of recovering from low prices such as lungs.
- If you’re not sure about how good a stock is, just buy one or two and watch the market trends for a bit. There should be a price change percent from when you last bought the stock in the lower right-hand corner.
- If you see that a stock hasn’t grown in a while from when you last bought it, cut your losses and sell it when it’s at the lowest loss. Money that isn’t growing is useless!
- When a valuable organ’s prices dip below half, that’s the best time to buy! Buy in bulk and enjoy your profit within a few days.
- Occasionally you will get notifications from a group stating that they will flood the market with a certain organ within a few days- this means that the price of the stock for that specified organ will go down along with the actual organ prices (this also floods the store while trading and keeps it from refreshing until enough slots are emptied). You can take advantage of this!
That’s all, junior stock broker! Now get out there and get RICH!
Here we come to an end for Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Basic stock market tips hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Posts List