A very helpful/useful guide for Skullgirls 2nd Encore – How to roll back updates
This guide will teach you how to reverse updates in-game.
Instructions are taken from:
https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-downgrade-steam-games/ – [makeuseof.com]
Win + R buttons to launch the Run program.
AppID: 245170 – Skullgirls
245171 Skullgirls Window DepotID
2462631669275661615 17 April 2023 Manifest ID
In Steam Console:
“download_depot 245170 245171 2462631669275661615”
It will take a while, but it is actually downloading.
Note the location of the download. It should appear like this:
Go to the location where Steam downloaded your files. Keep this window open.
Right-click the game on Steam.
Mouse over Manage.
Click Browse Local Files.
Replace the original game files with your newly downloaded version.
Disabling Auto Updates
- Right-click on the game in Steam.
- Enter Properties and then click Updates.
- Switch the “Only update when I launch this game” to “Always keep this game up-to-date”.
- This will allow you to ignore any game updates when you launch the game.
We hope you enjoyed reading Skullgirls 2nd Encore – How to roll back updates, which was inspired by a fantastic article from dilydaly123. If you have suggestions on how we can improve this post, please share them in the comments. Have a great day ahead, and don’t forget to visit us daily for fresh updates!
- Check All Skullgirls 2nd Encore Posts List