– Because of how the function works, screenshots can only occur when something/anything on the screen changes, so it’s not possible to screenshot a completely static image (unless you can manually move something on screen at anytime after pressing the screenshot button). Screenshots are of the first frame to occur after any pixel change.
– The Overlay itself will run extremely slowly when doing this, so this is predominately for allowing us to take screenshots.
1. Right click the game in your Library then select Properties > Local Files > Browse.
2. Go to /Secret Agent/Secret Agent/Dosbox
3. Open dosbox.conf in any text editor (eg. Notepad, Wordpad, Notepad++, etc.)
4. Under [SDL], set “fullresolution” to match your desktop res set output=opengl
5. Under [render] set aspect=true
This is all for Secret Agent How to Fix Aspect Ratio and Enable Steam Overlay/Screenshots hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Secret Agent Posts List