Tips and Tricks on how to get more coins!
Game intends you to earn coins using one of these methods (but there is a faster way):
- Buy cargo in one town, sell it in another town.
- Pirate enemy ships.
- Take over and sell enemy ships.
- Sell prisoners.
- Conquest and pirate enemy towns.
- Search for treasures.
To pull of this exploit you will need to meet the following pre-requisites:
- Progress into the game far enough that you get sunk by a Spanish fleet.
- You have at least 50,000 coins.
- You have a second ship, such as Galleon or Pinnance.
- Go to Port Royale.
- Buy out all red wood in the store.
- Go to the tavern and sleep the night.
- Return to the store. You will see that the red wood is now extremely expensive. Sell it all.
That’s it! You can now do the same with another resource, like Silver, as long as you can buy 100% of the resource out to make the prices sky-rocket next day.
Once you did this with the second resource, you can now repeat the cycle with the first resource again as on the next day after you sell, price return back to normal.
Best resource to pull this off is gold, but you will need a lot of cash.
Easy way to make the initial capital
Part that you might struggle is making the initial funds to be able to pull this off. Easy way:
- Get defeated by the Spanish fleet / get money from the governor / buy any boat…
- Go to Tortuga.
- Find a bottle in the sand.
- Follow the map coordinates.
- If your ship runs aground, land a boat [ Shift ] + [ B ] to get too the marked island.
- Sell the treasure in Port Royale
(you should make around 80,000-100,000 coins, depending on rates)
Hope you enjoy the post for Sea Legends How to Make More Coins in Sea Legends Tips, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Sea Legends Posts List