I’ll show you a way to fix BUGSPLAT in scrap mechanic
Do you have a hard time starting the game because you get a black screen for a second before BUGSPLAT pops up when turning it on? I found a potential solution to this issue that you can try!
Fixing The Issue
1. Navigate to the steam folder, then go steamapps\common\Scrap Mechanic and remove the entire “Cache” folder.
2. After removing the folder, launch the game. You may not be able to play right now, but we’re getting there. It will not respond once the game has started, which is perfectly fine. Allow the unresponsive game to run for a few minutes so that it can create the new necessary files in the Cache folder.
3. After about 1-2 minutes, exit the game and go to the library, where you can find the Scrap Mechanic game and click the properties button. Then go to the local files section and press the verify game integrity button there.
4. The game will download approximately 1.5GB of new Cache files, but will not overwrite the ones it created automatically when we first started it (Step 2)
5. That should work! Go give it a try and let me know in the comments if it worked for you.
There appear to be some issues with the Cache files that the game downloads. The game crashes if all of the Cache files are downloaded from Steam. However, if we load/download some of it ourselves and then download the rest, it appears to work as it should. I hope I was able to assist you 😀
This is all for Scrap Mechanic How to Fix Game Crash Tutorial Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Scrap Mechanic Posts List