How to change your FOV above 90 using game files
- To open run, first hit the windows key + R. Next, type “%appdata” and press enter to open a file. Next, open the folder Axolot Gaming > Scrap Mechanic>
- User_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Open the settings.json file.
- You can open this file with any app you like, but i use notepad.
- Here you can edit all your config settings.
- The number next to it is FOV. Change it to 90.
Written by zomb056
This is all for Scrap Mechanic How to Change FOV Above 90 hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
Recommended for You:
- Check All Scrap Mechanic Posts List
Leave a Reply