Press the pause menu in-game to see your controls at any time.
- Your Air-Jump replenishes when swinging or touching any surface.
Left Shoulder (Controller)
- Dash in the air to increase your speed.
- Dashing will stop gravity momentarily.
- Your Dash replenishes when swinging or touching any surface (just like your Air-Jump)
- You can slam downwards into a slide while dashing or in the air.
- Your slide replenishes when swinging or touching any surface (just like your Air-Jump and Dash).
- Sliding is a good way to keep your speed going if you have to touch the ground
- Your speed decreases steadily while sliding, so it’s best to jump out of it
Right Trigger (Controller)
- Look at a grapple point (floating blue hexagonal objects) and press the button to fling yourself towards it.
- You will fly horizontally if you are above a grapple point, which is a good way to keep yourself in the air.
- Swinging will replenishe your Slide, Dash, and Air-Jump. Use it to combo moves and stay in the air.
- Jump at a wall to automatically wall-run.
- Dash into a wall at a good angle to maintain high speeds.
- You cannot fall once attached to a wall.
- Touching a wall replenishes your Slide, Dash, and Air-Jump. Use it to combo moves and stay in the air.
- Land onto a grind-rail to automatically ride it.
- You cannot fall off once on.
- Grind downhill to increase your max speed.
- Touching a grind-rail replenishes your Slide, Dash, and Air-Jump. Use it to combo moves and stay in the air.
- Land on a bounce-pad to automatically bounce upwards.
- Good to keep yourself suspended in the air.
- Touching a bounce-pad will replenish your Slide, Dash, and Air-Jump. Use it to combo moves and stay in the air.
Left Trigger (Controller)
- Hold to engage in slow mo.
- Very useful for quick decisions in the air, such as finding a direction to dash or swing towards.
Teleport to Checkpoint
- Teleport to your set checkpoint at any time.
- You will automatically teleport to your checkpoint if you fall.
- This acts as a teleporter — all collectables are kept at all times.
- Set down a checkpoint.
- You will automatically teleport back to your checkpoint if you fall.
The different collectables in SATORI are called Light Seeds and can be collected by simply touching them.
Collecting enough Light Seeds will allow you to move to a new world.
Once you have collected enough, return to the meditating statue sitting by the first tree to travel to a new world.
Demo players: please note that there is only one world in the Demo.
These are the most common Light Seeds and do not move.
These Light Seeds fly through a fixed circuit and must be chased.
These Light Seeds will move to a new location when touched. You must race to the next point before it returns to its original location. It is collected when finding it at its last location.
Here we come to an end for SATORI game manual hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- All SATORI Posts List