2. Change your settings lower
Depth of Field (OFF): Turn this off. Causes blurring around edges that can be VERY annoying..
Ambient Occlusion (OFF)
High Quality Bloom (OFF)
Lens Dirt (OFF)
Sun shafts (OFF)
Color Grading (OFF)
Graphics Quality (0)
Water Quality (0)
Max Shadow Lights (0)
Shader Level (100)
Draw Distance (1500) don’t go lower than 1000
Shadow Cascades (No Cascades)
Shadow Distance (100)
Anisotropic Filtering (1)
Parallax Mapping (0)
3. Here are the Rust System Requirements (Minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 64bit
VIDEO CARD: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Rust Recommended Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-4690K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 16 GB
OS: Windows 10 64bit
VIDEO CARD: GTX 980 / AMD R9 Fury
PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
4. Open console and write fps.limit 0
5. Game Mode is a feature in Windows 10 that focuses system resources on games when enabled. It was supposed to make gaming a much better experience, but it seems the opposite is true. And if you have background recording enabled on your system, it may cause micro stutters and even your FPS suffers. So to get rid of it, you need to disable the background recording feature and turn off Game Mode. To do so, take these steps:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I to open Settings.
2) Click Gaming.
3) From the left sidebar, select Game bar and toggle off Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
4) From the left sidebar, select Captures. In the Background recording section, toggle off Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
5) From the left sidebar, toggle off Game Mode and set Use Game Mode.
After applying these changes, play your game to check if the issue persists.
If these helped you pls comment!!!
Hope you enjoy the post for Rust How to get higher FPS 2021, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Rust Posts List
Leave a Reply