How to Become Heretic
So, to become Heretic, you need these 4 items.
• Visions of Heresy
• Hooks of Heresy
• Strides of Heresy
• Essence of Heresy
All these are Lunar items, therefore can be hard to get.
Obtaining the Items
To get the 4 items you need, there are 3 ways I would recommend:
1. Continue looping in one run to keep going to the Bazaar Between Time. There, you have to buy the Visions, Hooks, Strides, and Essence whenever they appear in the shop.
2. Continuously reset the Bazaar to get the Visions, Hooks, Strides, and Essence when they appear.
3. This is the cheapest and easiest way: If you don’t already have the Artifact of Command, go to Bulwark’s Ambry to get it. (Artifact Code below) Start a new run with the Artifact of Command active, then either use a natural spawned Blue Orb or the Newt Alter to go to the Bazaar Between Time. There, buy 4 Lunar items. These will turn into Lunar Command Essence. Then, turn the Lunar Command Essence into the Visions, Hooks, Strides, and Essence of Heresy.
This just shows Heretic’s stats. They are:
Health 440 (+132 per level)
Health Regen -6/s (-1.2 per level) — This makes Heretic LOSE HP over time instead of gaining it.
Damage 18 (+3.6 per level)
Speed 8 m/s
Some ways to negate the negative HP regen are:
• Transcendence — This makes all but one HP to shield and you can’t die to the negative HP regen, since it doesn’t affect shield.
Cautious Slugs will negate the effect while out of combat.
• The Gnarled Woodsprite will negate the effect while at level 6 or above.
Negating the negative HP regen is extremely important while playing the Heretic, as otherwise you will basically get one-hit by anything.
Hope you enjoy the post for Risk of Rain 2 How to Become Heretic, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- All Risk of Rain 2 Posts List