This guide will help you get better at using the Engineer. By the time you are done with this guide you will be 60% better at playing Engineer. This study has not been peer reviewed.
The Engineer is a powerful character. He relies on bustling fungus his turrets in order to do damage, as his primary weapon is greatly lacking. His turrets gain all of his items (save a few), which is what makes him such a good character.
- Using bustling fungus makes Engineer’s turrets healing stations.
- Using attack speed upgrades make turrets more powerful, and all attacks proc more often.
- Using missiles with turrets is a great way to litter the sky in a blaze of glory.
- Using on hit items (tri tip dagger, sticky bombs, lens maker gla*ses) is very effective as you have two turrets firing at all times.
Really, all you need is bustling fungus and whatever else you find along the way. Two bustling fungi should be enough to get past the third stage on monsoon without too much difficulty.
Here we come to an end for Risk of Rain 2 Basic Engineer Gameplay Tips hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Risk of Rain 2 Posts List