Hello and welcome to this Resident Evil 6 Save Game Unlocker guide.
Your existing game save will be overwritten by this. One save space is available in Resident Evil 6. Make a backup of your game save before doing this.
- Make your own save game. You can skip this step if you already have a saved game. Start a new game and go through the tutorial. After the helicopter crashes, you will be redirected to the main menu and can then exit the game.
- Back up your save game, found in “C:\Program Files (x86 – \Steam\userdata\\221040\remote” to a folder on your desktop, just in case you want it back.
- Download the 100% Game File – [google.com]
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Download Hex Edit [mh-nexus.de]
- Open Hexedit. Find your save game located at “C:\Program Files (x86 – \Steam\userdata\\221040\remote”
- Copy this string number – [youtu.be]
- Close the program. Close the program. Find the 100% save game that you have downloaded and saved to your desktop. Save that file.
- Paste the numbers you copied in step 7 in the same spot (2nd row, 07-00) –
- Save the program and close it.
- Place the 100% save from your desktop into your save game folder located at “C:\Program Files (x86 – \Steam\userdata\\221040\remote” . If necessary, you can overwrite.
- Start Resident Evil 6. Steam will ask you which save you want to use: your cloud or your local save. Choose your local save.
We hope our Resident Evil 6 Save Game Unlocker guide was informative and enjoyable. If you find any mistakes or have suggestions for improving this post, please share them with us in the comments below. Kind regards, and I hope you enjoy the rest of this lovely day! I feel it’s important to give credit where credit is due, so I’d like to point out that this tutorial was inspired by a post that Bmb92 published. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update the site frequently with fresh articles.
- Check All Resident Evil 6 Posts List