A very helpful/useful guide for Resident Evil 4 – Merchant Items List
Survival is just the beginning. Six years have pa*sed since the biological disaster in Raccoon City. Leon S. Kennedy, one of the survivors, tracks the president’s kidnapped daughter to a secluded European village, where there is something terribly wrong with the locals.
I thought it would be a great idea to talk about the Merchant before we get into the chapters. All of the items sold by the Merchant are “guaranteed” if you exclude the Exclusive Upgrade Tickets or weapons upgrades. I haven’t included them in my item lists for the chapters because each player will decide what they want to buy. To save on Steam’s character limits, I’ll divide his merchandise into separate sections.
The merchant offers three types of products:
- One-time purchases
- Purchases are unlimited
Use these table headers to arrange the items:
- The chapter in which this item is available to purchase is Chapter:
- What is the price of Pesetas: in Pesetas?
- Discounted: What the item costs after discounting (see “Method below”).
- What is the cost of Spinels: in Spinels?
- Method: The method by which you can obtain the discount (either in the chapter where the Merchant offers an one-time discount, or using a charm)
|7-16||Crafting||Resources (L)||1,900||1,140||Charm (J.J.||10|
|10-16||Crafting||Resources (S)||1,700||1,020||Charm (J.J.||7|
|2-16||You can also find out more about the Healing Process.||First Aid Spray||3,000/5,000||15|
|4/7/10/13/16||Weapons||Rocket Launcher||50,000/80,000||40,000/64,000||Charm (Leon with rocket launcher).||5|
These items are a bit odd:
- Resources (L) are available to purchase in each chapter, beginning with Chapter 7. The Merchant can hold up to three of these in reserve. If you’re putting off buying them, make sure to buy one when his capacity is reached so that he can put another one into reserve for the next chapter. If you don’t purchase one in Chapter 7 (1/3- ), 8 (2/3- ) or 9, he will only show 3/3 and not 4/4 for Chapter 10. This means that you missed out on the opportunity to purchase one of these items.
- Resources (S) are available to purchase in each chapter starting with Chapter 10. The Merchant can also hold 3 of these as reserves, just like Resources (L).
- First Aid Spray is available to purchase in each chapter starting with Chapter 2. The price varies depending on the difficulty setting. The Merchant does not hold any of these items in reserve. If you do not purchase this item during a chapter, you will never be able to obtain that chapter’s version.
- Rocket Launcher is available to purchase in Chapters 4, 7, 10, 13 and 16. The price is determined by your difficulty setting. I’m not 100% sure (I still need to test), but I think you can’t buy another one until you’ve used the first one. I’ll update this guide once I know for certain.
These items are available to purchase with Pesetas. The Infinite Rocket Launcher can only be purchased during New Game+.
|1||Weapons||Infinite Rocket Launcher||2,000,000||1,600,000||Charm (Leon with rocket launcher).|
|2||Part||Scope||4,000||You can also find out more about our FREE||Chapter 2|
|2||You can also find out more about the recipe by clicking here.||Recipe: Bolts||6,000|
|2||Upgrade to a newer version||Case Upgrade (7×12)||10,000|
|2||Weapons||Bolt Thrower||10,000||8,000||Chapter 3|
|3||You can also find out more about the recipe by clicking here.||Recipe for Flash Grenade||6,000||3,000||Chapter 6|
|4||You can also find out more about the recipe by clicking here.||Recipe: Attachable Mines||8,000||6,400||Chapter 4|
|4||Upgrade to a newer version||Case Upgrade (8×12)||20,000||14,000||Chapter 6|
|7||You can also find out more about the recipe by clicking here.||Magnum Ammo Recipe||7,000||You can also find out more about our FREE||Chapter 7|
|7||Weapons||Broken Butterfly||42,000||29,400||Chapter 7|
|8||Upgrade to a newer version||Body Armor||18,000||12,600||Chapter 10|
|9||Upgrade to a newer version||Case Upgrade (8×13)||36,000|
|10||You can also find out more about the recipe by clicking here.||Recipe: Heavy Grenade||12,000|
|11||Weapons||CQBR Assault Rifle||40,000||28,000||Chapter 11|
|13||Upgrade to a newer version||Case Upgrade (9×13)||64,000||44,800||Chapter 15|
Spinels can be used to purchase these items, which appear under the “Trade Tab”. Gold Tokens and Velvet Blues are available in an unlimited number of purchases.
|2||The Gems||Yellow Diamond||3|
|2||You can also find out more about the Healing Process.||Yellow Herb||3|
|2||Map||Treasure Map: Village||1|
|4||Case Study||Attache Case: Black||8|
|4||The Gems||Red Beryl||4|
|7||Case Study||Attache Case: Leather||12|
|7||Map||Treasure Map: Castle||3|
|7||Tickets||Exclusive Upgrade Ticket||30|
|9||Treasure||Chalice of Atonement||3|
|13||Map||Treasure Map: Island||5|
|13||Tickets||Exclusive Upgrade Ticket||40|
Thank you for taking the time to read Resident Evil 4 – Merchant Items List. This post was inspired by an exceptional piece by Shoobadoop. If you have any suggestions on how to enhance this content, please let us know in the comments. Have a fantastic day, and remember to visit us daily for new updates!
- Check All Resident Evil 4 Posts List
Leave a Reply