A quick guide on how to create routes that will allow IC trains to pass through a station while allowing commuter trains to stop.
For 4 track stations, you can use routing sensors to create a through platform and stopping platform.
- Create an auto signal and routing sensor (red circle)
- Configure the routing sensor to send trains for Soltysowice to go via platform 4 (orange line)
- Send others to platform 2 (red line)
Anything wanting to stop at Soltysowice will stop in the outside platform, while any IC trains passing through will carry on through.
If you have space, you can chain a routing sensor and arrival sensor together to allow IC trains to pass through while allowing commuter trains to head to their allocated platform.
- Create an arrival sensor, routing into the stopping platforms. (The sensor at the start of the orange lines in the example, routing to platforms 6-8)
- Create an auto signal and routing sensor. Set the station as a destination and route trains that want it to the arrival sensor. Set the ‘Others to’ to route IC trains through a platform.
You can create multiple pass through platforms. In this example, trains wanting Wroclaw Glowny will be sent to the arrival sensor (orange lines), trains for Smardzow and Brochow will be sent to the next routing sensor and then sent through either platform 5 or 10 (red lines).
Here we come to an end for Rail Route How to create routes station hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Rail Route Posts List
Leave a Reply