Few not so obvious aspects of potioncrafting that might help you through the game.
Not so obvious things
1) When mixing potions don’t forget about water – adding water always drive the procedure of mixing towards the center of the alchemy map, that helps you to hit the icon on the map to get lvl 3 potions.
2) If you forgot to gather the plants in the alchemist garden – you can do it the next day. Plants that were left will not grow in amount though.
3) People that want to buy Sleeping potion might also buy a combined Sleeping+Healing potion, but they won’t buy Healing+Poision combination.
4) When you mix multi-effect potions – by that I mean potions that have “2 Thunder 2 Explosion 1 Fire” effects – for underground alchemy machine, you don’t need to mix potion in that very order that is written on recipe. Any order will do, just get only listed effects.
5) Alchemist map has borders but has no edge – ingredients may drive you behind visible border and it might come itchy to come back.
6) Whirlpools only act when you use blacksmithing bellows. You get whirlpooled clock-wise during this. You also get whirlpooled while its animation is active. As soon as it stops – you are clear to proceed the navigation on the alchemist map.
You may benefit from this (rotate your potion position closer to target effect on alchemist map to save ingredients).
P.S. More things may be added
Here we come to an end for Potion Craft Information Guide for Potion Crafting hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Potion Craft Posts List
Leave a Reply